PDA

View Full Version : flower show at Epcot

thejens
01-11-2009, 01:05 AM
It seems the flower show is ending slightly earlier this year at Epcot. I have always loved the amazing exhibits and beautiful flowers. If we miss the show does anyone know if the flowers are removed or is it simply that the special events (butterfly tend, lady bug release, concerts etc. are over?) I never actually cared about the events, but I loved the beautiful topiaries. Does anyone know what I might miss by arriving a day or two late?

CaptSmee
01-12-2009, 12:45 AM
Yup, you'll miss it if it ends. They do not generally leave them up. Sometimes you'll find the smaller one's in World Showcase up a little longer but not the main one's.

laprana
01-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Yup, you'll miss it if it ends. They do not generally leave them up. Sometimes you'll find the smaller one's in World Showcase up a little longer but not the main one's.

This is correct, unfortunately! We've been at WDW the past 3 years for the flower and garden festival, and literally the day after it's over they take everything down. There might be a few topiaries or displays left here and there, but even those come down really quickly. We were amazed last year at how fast everything disappeared!