PDA

View Full Version : Pixie Dust Please

jrkcr
01-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Some of you know I am stressed a bit with my DD16 heart procedure on the 14th. So thanks for all the pixie dust, and info and advice-I really appreciate it!!!
Well, DD 14 just had her 4 wisdom teeth out yesterday, and one tooth was not "normal". They had to remove part of her braces just to do the surgery. She usually has a mouth full of metal parts! All of the wisdom teeth were impacted, but one required an extra 30 minutes, and a very big, deep cut. So she is in alot of pain, and she is swollen, and very, very nasty. Because of that one big cut, she had a huge blood clot that formed, and it was choking her-to where she couldn't even take her pain pill last evening. I called the Dr and they said to remove it, and a smaller one would form back. So while she was dealing with it, and I was "helping", I almost passed out!! And I have never had that problem before with icky stuff! SO I had to go lay down quick on the couch...and DH took over helping DD. But it was just THAT nasty!! :ack: She goes back on the 20th to have the stitches removed.
I feel so bad for her!! So any pixie dust and prayers for her would be great!
And think of DD16 on Wednesday!

I sure will be glad when January is over!

cindchan
01-10-2009, 09:21 PM
For both of them...

:pixie::pixie::pixie:

:tink::tink::tink:

I hope it all works out well for both of them!

And for you.

:pixie: :tink:

Stay strong, not only for your DDs, but for yourself!

mickeys_princess_mom
01-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Absolutely! :pixie:
Hope things are better for you all soon.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Pixie Dust for you and your family. I hope everyone feels better soon.:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

Magic Smiles
01-10-2009, 10:01 PM
OMGosh, :pixie:I feel so much for them both. :pixie:I hope your DD 14 is feeling better soon and that all goes well with your DD 16 procedure.

RedSoxFan
01-11-2009, 11:21 AM
:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:for both your daughters.

jrkcr
01-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Thanks everyone!!
DD14 is already feeling better-thats some strong pixie dust!! She was able to eat a very squishy scrambled egg and a Frosty. And she is up watching TV and trying to talk. (kinda grunting and using sign language)
She is still swollen, and using the ice packs. But on the whole, yesterday was MUCH better than Friday!!
So thanks again!!

ElenitaB
01-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Glad that the 14 yr old is on the way to better.

Lots of :pixie: for your older DD's surgery!

What a month for your family! Lots of prayers and :pixie: for you all!

Dsnygirl
01-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Sending boatloads of pixie dust to your DD's -- esp. your DD16 on the 14th -- and to you, as you help them -- I'm sure you will be eternally thankful when everything is overwith!!

(And tell your DD14 that she will feel better soon... I had to have two wisdom teeth removed last fall, and one had to be cut pretty badly, too. I was swollen and uncomfortable and the blood drove me crazy... but by day 3, I was much better and felt more like myself. So tell her not much longer to go 'til she feels better!!)

Melanie
01-11-2009, 11:16 PM
:pixie: for both of your daughters, and mom and dad as well. You guys are really going through a lot! Keep us updated on your daughter's surgery.

DizNee143
01-12-2009, 08:25 AM
i hope everything goes well/gets better for both daughters...

Beast_fanatic
01-12-2009, 08:48 AM
Lots of :pixie: on the way to you all!

LauraleeH
01-12-2009, 08:50 AM
Prayers and pixie dust for both of your daughters!

My brother got his wisdom teeth pulled last year. He was fine UNTIL the third day, when he woke up very, very swollen! They say the third day can be the worst, so don't panic if your daughters swelling looks worse. Although, since she was already swollen, I'd say she'll probably be doing better and better.

The same brother was in the hospital for testing on his heart a few years ago. The doctor said there was a murmur, and wanted testing to see how big it was. In the end, they found nothing, but I know how scary it can be. I'll be keeping both girls (And you! No passing out!!) in my prayers.