PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier...lunch or dinner?

tysmama
01-10-2009, 05:31 PM
As you know, dinner ADRs are tough to get! We have a late dinner ADR (8:35pm) but wonder if maybe we should just switch to lunch? We have never been before so really want to try it this trip. Is the dinner menu worth the wait? :confused: TIA!

Brooklynos
01-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Dinner is definitely worth the wait. Our first meal of every trip is Le Cellier for dinner and then we make sure to get another dinner there during our week. Are you doing the dining plan? If so, are you doing the basic or deluxe? We always do the dining plan and find the dinner menu to be much more worth it, but if you are paying out of pocket then lunch is cheaper and has some of the same selections. I think the filet mignon with mushroom risotto that I love is only served at dinner so it's a must to do dinner.... Lunch here is better than dinner at many other places in my honest opinion.

Natazu
01-10-2009, 08:46 PM
We don't even try for dinner anymore. I''m perfectly happy with the lunch menu: duck, salmon, prime rib, filet. I'd rather save my dinner slots for places that aren't open for lunch.

DlandMommy
01-10-2009, 09:37 PM
Ive never been but cant wait:)We tried to get a ADR for the night of my Fiance's b-day but couldnt so we booked Ohana that night .But were able to get one for the 31st at 8:DCheese soup Ive heard so much about you...HeRE I COME:mickey:

Trev&Ev Mom
01-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Ive never been but cant wait:)We tried to get a ADR for the night of my Fiance's b-day but couldnt so we booked Ohana that night .But were able to get one for the 31st at 8:DCheese soup Ive heard so much about you...HeRE I COME:mickey:

Prepare to be amazed!!! It's a must do for us every trip. We had no problem getting an ADR for this trip (Jan 21-28th). I've never been for lunch, but if its anything like dinner - do it!!

WDWFanatic
01-11-2009, 11:02 AM
Who is in your party? Do you have little ones that will have a hard time eating that late?

If not I would keep dinner instead of lunch. We have done both and we were so full after we had a hard time doing any rides.