PDA

View Full Version : Which one? lunch or Dinner??

luvDaMouse
01-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Hi,
I would like to eat in Cinderella's castle for a meal during my trip in May (13th to the 22nd) I am not so interested in seeing the characters. It will be just my husband and myself. I mostly am interested in seeing the inside of the castle:blush: but I don't think that they will let me just go up and take a peek around. Which meal would you all recommend??

JenniferS.
01-10-2009, 11:46 AM
We have been to crt several times for only breakfast and dinner, never a lunch. They are both great, but I like dinner better. At breakfast the princess' are there and go around to all the tables, so you might prefer dinner where the fairy godmother and her mice do a lil number, but there is no real meet n greet. The food is really good for dinner also. I can't comment on lunch, but i'm sure someone else will come along for that. Going to the castle is a MUST when going to Disney.

disneylovinmom
01-10-2009, 12:05 PM
The food at lunch was very good as well. The princesses do come around to the tables, though. If you have older kids or no kids, they don't seem to want to interact much. I don't know if there is a price difference between dinner and lunch either, but that might be something to think about because it is very expensive.

kathiep
01-11-2009, 09:53 AM
We did dinner and loved the experience of being in the castle. The food was OK, not great but the experience more than made up for it. If you're not going for the characters, I would think dinner would be a better choice. It's really nice to look out over Fantasyland at night.