PDA

View Full Version : In-Room Babysitting

disneykidsince1970
01-10-2009, 06:38 AM
Has anyone had any experience with the in-room babysitting that Disney offers? We will be there with my niece and nephew (ages 2 and 4) and anticipate wanting a night of adult R&R. However, we wouldn't feel safe using a stranger without first getting some Intercot feedback! I've seen a few options on Disney.com including Fairy Godmothers. Any experience or insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Auntie Nikki:mickey:

mook3y
01-10-2009, 09:46 AM
Hi,

We have used this service before. We were pretty nervous about doing so. pretty much only family or close friends had ever watched our kids before (2 & 4) at time.

Our sitter was a very nice woman, had 3 boys and did it for a few extra $$$.

we were super comfortable and our kids had a great time. she brought games, books, etc.

I would use them again, no problem.

g8rgirl29
01-10-2009, 11:37 AM
We used Kids Nite Out and had a great experience. Our sitter put me at ease immediately (I figured if I wasn't comfortable I would send her on her way) and brought plenty of activities for her and our DD to do. She checked in with us before we even had a chance to check in with her. DD didn't want her to leave when we came back. It is somewhat pricey but was worth every penny!! I was very specific about our preferences in a sitter and they accommodated me nicely. Just PM me if you have any specific questions or want the name of our sitter. I would definitely use this service again.