PDA

View Full Version : Oh My Gosh!! Have to Share!!

DisneyFreak23
01-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Just had to share my great news.

Okay, so about a week ago I sent an email to Disney concerning a wonderful CM that made my stay a happier one in June.
His name is Aaron and he worked at the Pirates of the Carribean gift shop. He was very personable and we struck up a very nice conversation. He even gave my friend and I stickers. (we're 15, but hey, everyone likes stickers!)
So, today I come home from school and there's a voicemail on my cell. FROM DISNEY! Basically a lady just telling me that they appreciated my commet and his leader has been notified. She even went on to state several instances i reffered to in my letter. I was almost screaming i was so excited.
Now i can go tell all my friends that Disney called me :D

DisneyBabies
01-09-2009, 04:37 PM
Congratulations! I hope all your friends are green with envy!

mouseketeer mom
01-09-2009, 04:43 PM
How fantastic! And..how sweet of you to make a CM's day too!!

IamBelle
01-09-2009, 05:39 PM
That's really cool! :)

DlandMommy
01-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Thats good to know well deserved comments get heard:thumbsup:And appreciated:number1:

joanna71985
01-09-2009, 07:45 PM
That's great! It's wonderful when people can send in compliments about CMs. :)

The same thing happened to me when I sent in an email about a CM who put me in VIP seating for the Indiana Jones show 2 years ago for my birthday (and I was picked to be a volunteer!). I really appreciated the call.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-10-2009, 11:32 PM
I bet Disney is happy to get some positive feedback rather than just hearing the negative. And it's great that they follow up to let you know that they are actually listening.