PDA

View Full Version : Dining suggestions for 10 year anniversary

heatherb
01-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Quiet, relaxing, wine, and great views??? Any suggestions.

KatMark
01-08-2009, 02:09 PM
We LOVE Fulton's Crab House at Downtown Disney. DH and I celebrated our special dinner for our 25th anniversary there this past September with our best friends. It was one the best meals of our trips. If you don't like fish, they do have steak and chicken on the menu as well.

MOJoe
01-08-2009, 03:25 PM
My pick would be California Grill. Great wine list, wonderful food and service, and fabulous views. Not exactly quiet, but not as loud as other Disney places. For quiet and relaxing you may want to try the restaurants at the Swan & Dolphin, BlueZoo or Il Mulino.

svarhall07
01-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Jiko!!!!!

The atmosphere is amazing, upscale African dining. You can enjoy the resort before the reservation and walk out to the safari and look at the animals.
The wine list is wonderful, and offers wine pairing. Many of the wines are imported from Africa, making the experience even better.
The food is AMAZING. It is so fresh and beautiful. You will definitely love whatever you choose.

I think this is the most relaxing dining option at Disney - and the best tasting. If you want to do a cheaper option, Boma, right next door, offers a comparable wine list, great African food, but it is busy and loud because its a buffet.

Congrats. Have fun!

DisneyGlutton
01-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Depends on whether you are on the DP. I would suggest Narcoossee's as its pretty romantic and has excellent food, or California Grill as it has the best food in WDW IMHO. Don't know about the wine though, I'm not a drinker.

kdsjjb
01-08-2009, 04:11 PM
I'll answer both of your posts:

Stay at Wilderness Lodge

Eat at Artist Point - no real view, but its quiet, the food is great, and if you have too much wine, you dont have far to go.