View Full Version : My DS happy birthday- pretrip

Hair_Razor
01-08-2009, 10:00 AM
SNOW DAY!!!!!

Cast
Me- Cassi
DS- Dylan
DM- Mom

I have never been so glad for my son to have a snow day! I have been mentally hoping for it all night long. I was supposed to go help the art class at school today which was putting me in a real bind to get things packed and ready for this last minute vacation.

So we decided since I still have my annual pass until February I would give my son the option to spend his Christmas on a trip to Disney for his birthday and cut back on toys. Well of course he's my son so he jumped at the chance.

Plan was just he and I go, but then I suggested my mom come with us which my son was really excited about. (I think as long as his little sister isn't going he doesn't care) My husband didn't want to get off work being first quarter so it should be a fun trip for just the three of us.

Still haven't made any dining plans may try to do that today since it has opened up some.

Wish me luck, taking off at 8am! :thumbsup:

tinkerbell04
01-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Good luck! Have a great trip :) I am looking forward to hearing all about it when you get home!

mouseketeer mom
01-08-2009, 12:32 PM
No little sister and no husband?? I don't think I could get away with that!! Have a great time!

faline
01-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Have a great trip!

RedSoxFan
01-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Have a great time.:mickey:

DlandMommy
01-16-2009, 09:53 PM
Good luck,Have fun,and enjoy:thumbsup::mickey: