PDA

View Full Version : It's (almost!) official! POLY POLY POLY!

tinksmom02
01-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Terrisue is shortly booking our reservation for this September and I am so excited to report that we're staying at the POLY!! And not just the Poly, but Garden view Club Level! (Thanks to all who helped me make the decision!) I cannot believe that 1. DH actually suggested another Disney trip, and 2. He didn't pass out when I suggested Poly!

I've decided that this will be a big celebration trip (although no actual dates, so no freebies). We'll be one month shy of our 10th anniversary, DH's bday is the day before we leave, and I'm going to let DD celebrate her bday, too (it's in August).

Right now we're booking at full price; the trip's so far out, hopefully some discounts will come through.

And I can't believe I have to wait until JUNE to make ADRs! I've never booked a trip this far out before; usually I'm well within the 180 days and can make ADRs as soon as I book the trip!

Anyway, just thought I'd share my excitement...I HAVE ANOTHER TRIP TO PLAN!!! :cloud9:

DisneyorBust
01-07-2009, 07:37 PM
I know that you will enjoy your first stay at the Poly! Her's hoping that a great special comes your way, have a fantastic vacation!

pixiesmimi
01-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Terrisue is shortly booking our reservation for this September and I am so excited to report that we're staying at the POLY!! And not just the Poly, but Garden view Club Level! (Thanks to all who helped me make the decision!) I cannot believe that 1. DH actually suggested another Disney trip, and 2. He didn't pass out when I suggested Poly!

I've decided that this will be a big celebration trip (although no actual dates, so no freebies). We'll be one month shy of our 10th anniversary, DH's bday is the day before we leave, and I'm going to let DD celebrate her bday, too (it's in August).

Right now we're booking at full price; the trip's so far out, hopefully some discounts will come through.

And I can't believe I have to wait until JUNE to make ADRs! I've never booked a trip this far out before; usually I'm well within the 180 days and can make ADRs as soon as I book the trip!

Anyway, just thought I'd share my excitement...I HAVE ANOTHER TRIP TO PLAN!!! :cloud9:

Did you get one of the new 40% off discounts? It is good for the Poly also. We just got one this week and applied it to our trip in Aug. DH's birthday is just a couple of days after the end of our trip, unfortunately. Wish we could stay the full time. I'm like you, this is our first stay at the Poly and I'm so excited! :cloud9: Congratulations to you!