PDA

View Full Version : Huh? I'm Confused!

jrpersinger
01-07-2009, 12:55 PM
That seems to be the norm for the me the last few days. This is what happens when I try to plan a trip without any notice that we are going... lol

So, we are actually not going till June. But we are trying to get everything planned out. I know the ADR bookings changed to 90days from 180. But I thought you could still book V&A, Chef Mickeys and CRT at 180days. When I called today to book Chef Mickeys, the lady told me that they are even going to the 90day plan. That the last day they can book for is June 19.

Is that true? I hadn't heard that. Granted, I had not been paying much attention since I thought we were not going to WDW this summer.

mkymouse0206
01-07-2009, 01:11 PM
The way I am understanding it is this... they were allowing reservations at those three you mentioned at the 180 day mark while they were updating the system and not accepting reservations at any other resturants.
Now that they have officially changed everything over, and it has changed to 90 days, that goes for all restuarnts. If you made a reservation at one of those three while the update was taking place that ressie will still stand.
So I guess to be plain an simple...you can only make a reservation 90 days out at any resturant.
If I am incorrect on this I am sure someone will be along to modify what I have said. :unsure:

KylesMom
01-07-2009, 01:18 PM
Jeana, that's my understanding too. We were able to book one Chef Mickey's breakfast ressie while the transition phase was taking place. However, we cannot book our Chef Mickey's dinner reservation now until the 90-day mark (or checkin plus 10).

jrpersinger
01-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the responses. I apparently missed that part. No biggie, I it just gives me more time to relax and plan instead of trying to plan everything in 2 days and get ADRs booked. Not to mention, confirm everything with the 8 other crazies we are going with. Come March, I will be good to go!