PDA

View Full Version : I have passed my addiction on to .....

tinklover
01-07-2009, 11:10 AM
My kids LOL. yesterday was a very stressful day as my DD was sent home form school with a temp of 103 . She had a temp that high the night before as well but when she woke up it had broken. anyway i could not get the temp to break so i called her doc. took her to the office where she then sent her right away to teh ER for some testing. her eis wher ei know she is hooked. We get out of teh car and start walking towards the elevator in the garage and she says " Momma do we get to take the monorail, oops i mean the elevator?" LOL i just laughed and said yes baby we are going to take the elevator. her reply to that was i am scared momma so i I went to disney it is my happy place. bless her heart. i am happy to report she is fine they got her fever to break. she has a double ear infection, sinus infection, and bladder infection.

DizNee143
01-07-2009, 11:27 AM
lol that to cute that she said that..
but oh my..your little girl..i hope shes feeling better soon!!!:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
01-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Very cute. Hope she feels better soon! :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

tinklover
01-07-2009, 11:49 AM
ty for teh pixie dust and well wishes. She is back to her talkative hyper self this morning. she was begging to go to school but since they sent her home she has to be out for 24 hours .

SBETigg
01-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Poor kid. I'm glad she's feeling that much better already. I have also passed it on to my kids. But that's so cute that she went to her happy place with the monorail. :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
01-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Wow! She's sure sick! Wishes for a speedy recovery..
How cute..love the "are we taking the monorail" story!!

pdrlkr
01-14-2009, 03:46 PM
:thumbsup: :mickey:

Kim Possible
01-16-2009, 09:27 AM
that's so sweet how she said i wanna go to disney.... and i'm glad she is starting to feel better!!! and let me just say i feel her pain with having a sinus infection! i've had many in my life and i know how annoying they can be!