PDA

View Full Version : EMH question

Maleficent_vf
01-06-2009, 05:48 PM
To take advantage of EMH at a park do you have to enter the park before its official closing time???

Thanks!

WishingStar2006
01-06-2009, 06:59 PM
No you don't. It used to be that if you were there within two hours of closing you could still get a wrist band...but they don't do the wrist band thing anymore, so I guess they will just check your Key to the World card when you enter the park to verify that you are staying on property. With that in mind, maybe there is not time limit now...you can enter whenever! Someone will be along who knows for sure.

JPL
01-07-2009, 08:59 PM
It used to be that if you were there within two hours of closing you could still get a wrist band...

Just curious as to when this rule was in effect I have arrived at EMHs very late into evening like an hour before the EMH ended several times and they still let me into the parks and gave me a wristband. I know you could start getting your Wristband 2 hours before closing but you could still enter after the official park closing to the general public as long as you showed your KTTW card when entering.

CaptSmee
01-08-2009, 01:43 AM
Just curious as to when this rule was in effect I have arrived at EMHs very late into evening like an hour before the EMH ended several times and they still let me into the parks and gave me a wristband. I know you could start getting your Wristband 2 hours before closing but you could still enter after the official park closing to the general public as long as you showed your KTTW card when entering.

I think that's what the poster meant. You used to be able to enter the park 2 hrs before closing and get a wristband. I've seen people still entering during EMH's less than an hour before closing. Not sure if there's a cutoff...just have your room key ready since they did away with the wristbands!