PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree ?

DisneyKings
01-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Have they already taken the characters away from the Liberty Tree in MK? I really wanted to do this last year, so will not let DH live it down if they've already changed it before we go the end of this month!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-06-2009, 01:16 AM
Today was supposed to be the last day. Along with the decorations.

#1donaldfan
01-06-2009, 01:11 PM
I cannot vouch for the character interaction, however I can tell you it may have been one of our best meals last week !!!!! The pot roast and burgers were AWESOME !!!!:mickey:

DisneyKings
01-06-2009, 02:19 PM
So, is it worth it to use a TS on DDP here or better to go to one of the hotels? We have a 3 yo & 1yo & my parents will be with us that day at MK so we can ride adult rides! :mickey: So, is it worth it to take everyone out of the park to a hotel for a meal? I HATE having to plan all these meals ahead of time! I would rather play it by ear according to how the day is going, but I've got to make sure we get all those TS in there!

megustamex
01-06-2009, 02:27 PM
It's a good meal with or without characters. We've only done the evening family style dinner but it's one of our favorite meals. Like Thanksgiving. Haven't done lunch. I wouldn't leave the park to do TS but would take this instead; I think it's as good as most other meals in the hotels.

azcavalier
01-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Yeah, we love the Liberty Tree Tavern, not so much because of the characters, but the menu and style of dining. It's one of our favorites in any of the parks, partly because it's all comfort food (nothing unusual) and partly because there is something that everyone likes. I won't miss the characters too much, because we can get them at other places.