PDA

View Full Version : Crowds

moe513
01-05-2009, 07:00 AM
How are the crowds?? How have they been during your fall/ Christmas travel:mickey:

Thanks

madi47
01-05-2009, 07:19 AM
:)I've gone different times of the year. I go in January & August usually. But I have been there in March and in December. I don't really think there is a less crowded time anymore. When we first went in January it was awesome. There was really light crowds. But as the years go on it is getting more and more crowded. I'm sure someone else will be along to let you know how this past holiday was. I say if you are willing to get up early and do the major stuff and you will see everything!

DisneyGlutton
01-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Crowds were pretty good when I went 12/13-19, although ADRs were impossible to get (which I almost care as much about as the rides!). Most rides were 15 mins or less, and a lot of the times we walked on. Obviously things like Soarin' (and Toy Story Mania, which was out of FPs by 2pm when I tried) were still slammed with people.

Granny Jill A
01-05-2009, 03:23 PM
Crowds were pretty good when I went 12/13-19, although ADRs were impossible to get (which I almost care as much about as the rides!). Most rides were 15 mins or less, and a lot of the times we walked on. Obviously things like Soarin' (and Toy Story Mania, which was out of FPs by 2pm when I tried) were still slammed with people.

We were down there from Dec 13-18 and I agree with this post. Dining was a real problem if you didn't have ADRs. We really enjoyed the weather and the crowds were not bad at all. I think the economy may have been a factor, though.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-05-2009, 06:41 PM
We have been to Disneyworld during the Christmas season three different times and have never seen crowds like our Dec. 20-30, 2008 trip...they were bad enough for us to say, next time we'll go in the off season...there is no recession at the world:)