PDA

View Full Version : LEAST faorite ride?

LavaLamp
01-04-2009, 09:38 PM
Hey there! I was just wondering what your LEAST favorite ride is in WDW. I'd say mine would have to be the Hall of Presidents. It scares the dickens out of me seeing so many politicians in one room at once.

PlutoLover
01-04-2009, 09:44 PM
I have a handful that I was on and would probably not bother again but off the top of my head I would say Stitch. I loved when it was Alien Encounter but once it was changed over to Stitch I tried it out but it was no big deal for me so I will skip it from now on.

DlandMommy
01-04-2009, 10:14 PM
STITCH that ride is so gross:ack:And im sure most would disagree but aso space mountain:-o im from California and its just so much better here:blush:

sassy2000
01-04-2009, 10:40 PM
I have to say Country Bear Jamboree. It is horrible. Even my 4yr old son hated it.

iLovethejonasbrothers
01-04-2009, 10:47 PM
I'm going to say that stich is my lest favorite ride. That ride isjust horrible.

Polynesian Dweller
01-04-2009, 10:56 PM
Nothing at Disney World is even close as a waste of space than Sounds Dangerous.

baileykelly
01-04-2009, 11:31 PM
i can live without snow white's scary adventures.

CaptSmee
01-05-2009, 12:06 AM
Stitch <snip>!:(

DisneyGlutton
01-05-2009, 12:30 AM
I'll be too thorough and pick one from each park. For MK, I'd have to join the chorus and say Stitch's Great Escape...Alien Encounter was better, though still mediocre, but that alien couldn't go on a t-shirt I guess, lol. At Epcot, I would have to say the renovated Journey into Imagination...bring back the Dreamfinder! I guess I'm getting nostalgic at my old age. At HS, it would have to be Muppet Vision I guess; I've never done stuff like Sounds Dangerous because I'm fairly sure I won't like it (close minded of me, I know). And at AK, it would have to be Kali River Rapids...getting drenched is not my idea of fun.

stitchaholic
01-05-2009, 05:56 AM
DHS- sounds dangerous
AK-like them all there
Epcot-honey i shrunk the kids
MK-i would have to say space mountain because it has now become old and scary,bumpy and i don't feel safe(my kids would not agree and made me ride it 6 times last trip)

madi47
01-05-2009, 07:23 AM
The one I pick is not really a ride. My DH insists on seeing the China movie everytime we are there. I know he loves it but everytime I don't see a need for!

crltkcagle
01-05-2009, 09:42 AM
I hate hate hate Ellen's ride! It is so long and boring I feel like I am stuck in there and will never get out. LOL

cinderella crazy
01-05-2009, 10:59 AM
My pick would be Snow White. Once was enough for me.

MNNHFLTX
01-05-2009, 12:30 PM
This might sound strange to some people, but I rarely go on Test Track anymore. To tell the truth, I find it kind of boring. Same thing with the Tiki Room at Magic Kingdom--I much prefer the original version that's at Disneyland.

Stu29573
01-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Sounds Stupid...er, Boring....er, Dangerous...

JohnnyJayhawk
01-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Hmmm...I gotta say my least favorite ride is the plane ride home.

Luv Eeyore
01-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Sounds Dangerous, followed closely by Stitch.

dteed
01-05-2009, 06:01 PM
Monsters inc, I enjoy the show I just don't want to be "That Guy", I worry about it the entire time I am there.

Gator
01-05-2009, 06:52 PM
I hate hate hate Ellen's ride! It is so long and boring I feel like I am stuck in there and will never get out. LOL

Without a doubt, the worst ride on WDW property is Universe of Energy. I've heard that it was more interesting in the past. Now it's got terrible comedy to go along with a dull story line.

mom2morgan
01-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Monsters inc, I enjoy the show I just don't want to be "That Guy", I worry about it the entire time I am there.

LOL - I agree with you there! I want to watch - I don't want to become part of the show - so that gives me the "cringe" factor at anything like the Laugh Floor - and a few over at Universal as well.

crazypoohbear
01-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Mine would have to be IT's a Small World :sick:
At epcot it would be the el tiempo in Mexico :ack:
DHS - sounds dangerously like my brain is exploding with drew carey.

baldburke
01-05-2009, 08:39 PM
The Great Movie Ride. Ugh, its boring and the acting is lame!

Space Mountain Man
01-05-2009, 08:57 PM
I don't really 'hate' any ride at WDW, but I will say that I'm still disappointed at the Tiki Room change. I so much liked the previous version better.

How about some love for the classic Tiki Room!!

ASweetLov
01-05-2009, 10:44 PM
To me its Rockin Roller Coaster just because it made me sick!

DisneyGlutton
01-06-2009, 09:12 AM
LMAO, good one!

This might sound strange to some people, but I rarely go on Test Track anymore. To tell the truth, I find it kind of boring.
I think so too, even though I love thrill rides, I feel like I could take a nap on it most of the time.

But at least you're sitting in air conditioning for most of it...plus it has Dinosaurs! And Ellen is good IMO

At epcot it would be the el tiempo in Mexico
I should've made that a dishonorable mention...they really phoned it in with that ride

wire0monkey
01-06-2009, 11:49 AM
Star Tours.

I get terrible motion sickness on that ride.

wire0monkey
01-06-2009, 11:51 AM
This might sound strange to some people, but I rarely go on Test Track anymore. To tell the truth, I find it kind of boring.

We skip this one, too. I rode it one time and it was boring.

DisneyNut2005
01-10-2009, 03:00 PM
How about some love for the classic Tiki Room!!

How about some love for Iago and Zazu! They actually saved the Tiki Room from the wrecking ball, for crying out loud. :)

PETE FROM NYC
01-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Excuse me if I list several dis-liked attractions.
Ellens Energy Adventure-I hated it when it got changed,they turned a learning experience into a joke.
Anything with circle vision.
Stitch(hated alien too)
Swiss Family Treehouse
Journey into Imagination,3rd version,I liked the original,never saw the 2nd.
Thats about all I can think of right now,except for the fact that I do not like thrill rides.

pluto 77
01-11-2009, 02:00 PM
MK: Stitch or the Indy Speedway... both are just stinky and in in my opinion they could use that space for something better, at the very least upgrade the speedway
EP: Honey I Shrunk the Audience and the circle vision theaters need seats or to at least let you sit down. They would be a great place to rest your feet and cool down, but since you have to stand I never want to go!
DHS: Star Tours and Sounds Dangerous. They could really do something better with these spaces. Although, DH says that Sounds Dangerous is a great place to take a nap ;)
AK: We like everything here, but they need to keep expanding

alilprincessmom99
01-11-2009, 02:16 PM
I think I have one at every park.

MK - Stitch's Great Escape- disgusting is all I can say!

Epcot - Ellen's Energy Adventure - I don't really dislike the attraction, it is just my least favorite at Epcot, definately not a must see, just a place to relax your feet for a while!

Studios - Sounds Dangerous - tremendous waste of space. I am not a fan of being in complete darkeness so that has a lot to do with it!

AK - Kali - I mean seriously, is it really necessary to get that wet!

minnesotafreeze
01-12-2009, 09:45 PM
The hands down worst ride is Sounds Dangerous. I have never heard anyone say they enjoyed it.:mickey:

AdventurerKim
01-13-2009, 01:35 PM
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (on principle) and Sounds Dangerous.

Recusit8m
01-13-2009, 01:40 PM
My family and I both agree that the Nemo Clammobile ride is right up there...Uggg 40m wait for that...Whatever...lol...

WDW_Obsessed
01-13-2009, 01:45 PM

:funny: I personally like this ride,but my DH falls asleep about five minutes into it every time and swears the ride is only good for it's napping appeal!

My pick is for Sounds Dangerous and Stitch. One is boring and one is smelly...no thanks!

goofy89
01-13-2009, 01:53 PM
Without a doubt Sounds Dangerous! :sick:

cinderellagrl
01-15-2009, 12:25 AM
1.Stitch.... terrible
2. Snow White..... worse than my county fairs haunted house
3. Hall of Presidents... wouldn't mind it so much if they didn't have to introduce them all

playdead88
01-15-2009, 05:56 AM
stitch and dinosaur - stitch was just dark, stinky and loud - dinosaur scared me and i spent most of the ride bent over into the floorboard - way too real - which im sure is the reason why most people love it but for me not so much

comicguy
01-15-2009, 06:16 AM
I would say my least favorite would the Tea Cup as it makes me want to :ack:. That ride really does a number on my stomach, but yet I can do roller coasters, mission space and all the rest without a singke problem.

paragon
01-15-2009, 08:00 AM
I'm prepared for the beatings.... My least favorite is Its A Small World. I didn't like it as a child, and still have no better feeling for it, other than an escape from the heat.

Not a fan of Dinosaur at AK, too loud, too bumpy.

Back Lot tour at DHS can also be passed.

Test Track at Epcot is something I could do without as well.

wetcampers
01-15-2009, 10:29 AM
I would have to say Stich.:(

maxrebo77
01-18-2009, 02:59 PM
MK- I am a Stitch fan, but not the attraction.
EP- I loved Journey into Imagination before they ruined it. (also they could ditch Test Track and bring back WOM)
DHS- Sounds Boring (I mean Dangerous) Monster Sound Show (I think that is what the old show was called at one time) was fun.
AK- The only thing I can think of is the old boat ride around Discovery Island. They kept playing Radio Disney music (loudly) during the trip. Even the operator was embarrassed and said he was sorry.

AmandaChan
01-18-2009, 04:44 PM
I would have my least favorite is Honey I Shrunk the Audience -- ONLY because of the 'mice' and the queue- that show gets old REAL fast and I can never force myself to leave my feet on the ground (husband always gets mad at me).

SBETigg
01-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey at DHS. It's the only attraction I've ever felt was a complete waste of my time, and I think it's being phased out, so thank goodness.

Iluvpooh
01-18-2009, 05:47 PM
Snow White & Winnie the Pooh are basically a themed go cart ride where cardboard figures jump out at you. The entire "ride" experience is just a nicely painted wall.
Before anyone flames-YES the dream sequence in Pooh is great. Just not great enough to get me to stand in that line for an hour to see it.

Kisobel
01-19-2009, 04:09 AM
tiki room

kate

pianobabe
01-19-2009, 09:41 AM
MK-Stitch. DS and I were there on opening day and we were so excited to see it. We were disappointed from the beginning. I will say how MK was "decorated" for the opening was neat. (Stitch "destroyed" MK with toilet paper and there were Wanted posters all over the place).
Epcot-Anything with the 360. It makes me sick.
DHS-Sounds Dangerous. It's not that it was bad, it's just once was enough.
AK-Dinosaur. It jerks you around too much.

GhostHost999
01-19-2009, 10:36 PM
Does the Swiss Family Treehouse count as a ride?

If so, I'll vote for that one...either that or Magic Carpets of Aladdin. It seems to crowd Adventureland's plaza too much and is basically a spiffed up version of Dumbo. :thedolls:

Goes4FastPass
01-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Worst is Star Tours - after great entry and theming comes the attraction. A room shakes while you watch a grainy movie on a little screen. Pitiful. Body Wars with a different movie. Badly in need of a rethink.

and

Whatever they're calling the go-carts at the MK this week. Smelly, noisy polluting go-carts. Of course a car ride where child drives and parent rides along and encourages is great but WDW's version is no better than what's at every tourist area and mall everywhere.

MegPeg85
01-20-2009, 02:51 PM
The new Journey into Imagination...for sure. A close second is Stitch

magicman
01-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Without a doubt, the worst ride on WDW property is Universe of Energy. I've heard that it was more interesting in the past. Now it's got terrible comedy to go along with a dull story line.

Agreed. This ride is terrible. The only kudos it gets are from people who say that it is good for getting kids to take a nap.

I guess it bothers me to see a major pavilion so poorly done when it doesn't take too much vision to see that something great could be done with it.

Pocahontas
01-20-2009, 05:46 PM
My least favorite is It's a Small World. The tune gets stuck in my head and I feel like I'm going nuts. It maybe cute, but that song just playing over and over and over ... sorry, just can't take it.

WDWNut02
01-21-2009, 04:45 PM
I think that something more exciting could be done with Tom Sawyers Island, that's alot of wasted space. We also had the misfortune of haveing a rookie CM drive the boat on the way back once. No joke, he slammed into the dock so hard that half of the people on board hit the floor.

goofy78
01-21-2009, 08:51 PM

yep, gotta agree with this one!

Goofy Coach
01-22-2009, 02:35 PM
I have to agree with a lot of you. Stitch is my least favorite with the Tiki Room a very close second.

I actually enjoy the Sounds Dangerous, Ellen's ride, Hall of Presidents, etc. Those are my built in "nap" times in the parks. After a long, and a lot of the times, hot day there is nothing better to do after lunch than to sit in Ellen's dark and air conditioned ride for 40 minutes. I have quit putting on the headphones in the Sounds Dangerous ride all together. Just sit back and re-charge the batteries.

kemps@wdw
01-25-2009, 12:13 AM
No non-faves here...I LOVE 'EM ALL!:thumbsup:

Pete Olsen
01-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Sounds Dangerous & Stitch. We really liked the original "sounds" attraction with Chevy Chase. Things always continue to change, so there is hope that Sounds Dangerous will be replaced in the near future. The attraction wouldn't be so bad if the room wasn't such a filthy mess.

rkwctw
01-25-2009, 01:55 PM
MK-agree Stitch is no fun, AE was great
E-the new ride in Mexico, we liked the old one better
AK-the train ride is ok but once out, boring
DS-Sounds Dangerous
Also, like Jayhawk said the plane ride home.

DisneyGirl115
01-25-2009, 02:41 PM
I think stitch is the most boring ride I've ever been on! I also really hate Rockin' Roller Coaster. Going upside down just isn't for me.:sob:

asrai555
01-25-2009, 03:14 PM
Tiki Room at Magic Kingdom

What a waste. Not funny and too loud. I haven't been in hall of presidents, or country bear jamboree since I was a kid. And I have never been to Tom's Sawyer island so after my trip in April I might change my mind.

I am surprised some people don't like the classic rides:

peter pan
small world
snow white
pooh

Love them all!!!!

dmosher
01-25-2009, 03:41 PM
Hmm my list would be as follows:
MK - Enchanted Tiki Room (will not return until it returns!)
DHS - Backlot Tour (have seen enough and it keeps getting smaller and smaller)
AK - All of Dinoland US (except the area with Dinosaur!)
EPCOT - Journey Into Imagination (bring back the real figment and get rid or Eric Idle)

Can't say I hate any of these, but would shed no tears if they were to say DISAPPEAR.
:pipes:
D