PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Party

nicjohn3
01-04-2009, 04:19 PM
Can any one give me details to what this is --just in case they offer in March? Thanks--I have heard they have been cancelled, but on my other post someone mentioned that they purchased tickets. THanks for any info.

xoHelloKittyox
01-04-2009, 08:40 PM
I'm obcessed with Pirates, and would love to know ALL details on the pirate party :)

20 year olds can attend that...right?!:secret:

joanna71985
01-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Can any one give me details to what this is --just in case they offer in March? Thanks--I have heard they have been cancelled, but on my other post someone mentioned that they purchased tickets. THanks for any info.

In the event that if they have the P&P this year: I think the P&P is the best of the 3 events. The parade is nice, the fireworks are amazing, and there are a lot of rare characters out. I've been to 4 of the P&P, and was hoping to go again this summer.

I'm obcessed with Pirates, and would love to know ALL details on the pirate party :)

20 year olds can attend that...right?!:secret:

Yes.

JPL
01-04-2009, 09:55 PM
The Pirate and Princess Party was a hard ticket event like MNSSHP and MVMCP except it had well a Pirate and Princess theme. There was a Pirate and Princess Parade which was pretty lame IMHO and a great fireworks show Music Magic and Mayhem. Select attractions were opened and they had some special dance parties, games, shows and treasure areas where you received plastic jewels and beads. Overall it didn't really stack up to the other 2 hard ticket events and all dates have been cancelled for 2009. People who purchased tickets are being refunded their money by Disney.