PDA

View Full Version : Surprise trip for my birthday

disneymom15
01-04-2009, 02:16 PM
I have the best husband. He just gave the ok for him and I to go for my birthday on the
15th of this month. Just finished up the details, got our flights set and room ressies. We have AP's so we were able to get AS Movies for $49 a nite and did pretty good on air fare $250 each. Very excited, especially since we were just there Dec 3-10. This is very last minute, hope I did everything right.

teambricker04
01-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Oooh. I love last minute trips. My DH came home from work early one day. He had two days off the next week and we didn't know what we were going to do... How about WDW? Okay, he called and got everything taken care of for rooms, we flew standby and were there the next morning! (I love APs!!!!)

How long are you staying? Are you going to try for any ADRs?

Really, I just say go and have a good time... don't worry too much about the plans! Some of our best trips have been loose on plans :)

Are you going to get the merch cert for your birthday?!?! Have a good trip and a happy birthday!!!

disneymom15
01-04-2009, 02:56 PM
We're be there Monday thru Friday. No adr's and I'll be taking the merchandise gift card. We're going again in Aug/Sept for our 30th anniverary and we'll be staying 9 days.

tinktude
01-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Man I wish I was going too!! Can I go with you for my birthday? Mine is the 16th!!!

No? OK guess I will have to wait until October.