PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Benefits?

asrai555
01-04-2009, 09:24 AM
I know about 0% interest on Disney trips for 6 months but tell me about the other advantages.

I have a card and I want to make sure I get the most out of it on my trip in April.

DizneyRox
01-04-2009, 09:55 AM
The #1 is the 1% back in reward dollars. There used to be (not sure if it's still offered) a meet and greet and picture place in Epcot. There were also a few discounts at DTD.

These are always subject to change of course. Remember all of these benefits are worthless if you carry a balance on the card. It is probably has the worst calculation on interest legally allowed. Even a small balance will haunt you for a couple months and quickly eat away at your rewards.

Bethanymouse
01-04-2009, 12:16 PM
The #1 is the 1% back in reward dollars. There used to be (not sure if it's still offered) a meet and greet and picture place in Epcot. There were also a few discounts at DTD.

These are always subject to change of course. Remember all of these benefits are worthless if you carry a balance on the card. It is probably has the worst calculation on interest legally allowed. Even a small balance will haunt you for a couple months and quickly eat away at your rewards.

There still is a meet and greet in Epcot! We used it a few times last trip. They offer a free 5x7 per card. It was a lot of fun. I didnt know about eating away at the rewards though....what is that about rox?

DizneyRox
01-04-2009, 01:01 PM
I didnt know about eating away at the rewards though....what is that about rox?
Sorry, I thought about this after I posted it. YOU DO NOT LOSE REWARDS, but when you pay $20 in interest that kindof negates the $1 reward you got on that money. You are in effect, $19 in the hole.

That's what I meant...

Beast_fanatic
01-04-2009, 03:29 PM
There's also a 10% discount at the World of Disney at Downtown Disney when you spend %25 or more (certain exclusions apply).

asrai555
01-04-2009, 05:54 PM
how do you get the reward dollars back?

beast what do you mean spend 25%? do you have to spend a certain amount of money in the store?

i do not have a balance on the card at the moment. i put my deposit down on the card but that is it.

Beast_fanatic
01-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Oops! That was supposed to say $25. :blush:

In order to get your reward dollars, you'll need to have $20 in rewards accumulated, and then you can go to the web-site and request a card or you can call and request a card or if you don't have enough time before going to WDW, you can pick up your card at Guest Relations at Disney World.