PDA

View Full Version : Kim Possible Scavenger Hunt?

all4djcc
01-03-2009, 06:33 PM
A friend of mine was telling me about a Kim Possible scavenger hunt of sorts in Epcot. Has anyone else heard of this?

teambricker04
01-03-2009, 07:12 PM
I read some where on this site that it isn't going to be up and going until the end of January. We really want to do it! It looks like a scavenger hunt sort of thing with a cell phone. I am going to check about it next week while we are there. There is a section on the 2009 Planning DVD that shows a little bit of it.

animalkingdomguy
01-04-2009, 10:46 AM
My family play tested this over a year ago. It was very cool. At the time we used a cell phone (Kimmunicator) provided by Disney. We followed clues provided by audio and video on the phone to chase Kim and the villians around World Showcase. There were mini attractions scattered around WS that you interacted with. Example the red phone booth in England, a display window in France. I highly recommend it for children. It really kept our kids entertained in WS.

ghost999
01-04-2009, 01:16 PM
my family and i plan to do the hunt this year at WS and hopefully it will be fun. How long does it usually last though?

iLovethejonasbrothers
01-04-2009, 07:23 PM
My brother and sister did it when we went to epcot three years ago, they were testing it out. We loved it is is so much fun!

stitchaholic
01-04-2009, 08:19 PM
where does it start from? can you join at any time of the day? is there an extra cost? and where can i get some info,my kids and I are intrigued.

crltkcagle
01-05-2009, 09:44 AM
sounds fun, now i can visit the countries without the kids being bored to death :mickey:

Daisy712
01-05-2009, 07:36 PM
This looks like fun. We can't wait to try it this summer. We have always loved going through the countries. This just adds a little more fun. It kind of reminds me of the VMK quests that they had a MK a few years back. We had a blast finding the answers in MK.:thumbsup::look::newyear:

Granny Jill A
01-06-2009, 02:49 PM
My 10-year-old granddaughter LOVED this activity. Her "assignment" was in China and we saw people of all ages zipping back and forth following the clues. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the game.

the other micki
01-07-2009, 12:39 AM
where does it start from? can you join at any time of the day? is there an extra cost? and where can i get some info,my kids and I are intrigued.

From what I understand, you can get a Kimmunicator from Innoventions or another place on the bridge b/t FW and WS. You can start at any time. There is no extra cost. Your Kimmunicator sends you to one of 7 participating countries to go on a mission to catch a bad guy. I think each mission is supposed to take about 45 minutes. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this. We haven't done this yet, but hope to in April!
:thumbsup:

stitchaholic
01-07-2009, 04:30 AM
thanks micki,we will definitly be trying this in 19 days!!!!!!

MickeysEars
01-07-2009, 10:08 PM
My daughter will love this