PDA

View Full Version : Evening EMHs at Studios??

LisRich
01-03-2009, 05:29 PM
I've never been able to utilize evening EMHs (having always had small children in tow) but will be travelling w/just a friend at the end of April and wanted to know how the crowds are on EMH evenings in the Studios? (during a "relatively" less crowded time of year)
My friend is a first timer so I don't want her freaked out if the crowds are crazy!

nicjohn3
01-03-2009, 09:02 PM
This past November was horrible--crowds were large. We have gone in March as well-not near as busy.

CaptSmee
01-04-2009, 12:17 AM
They are usually quite crowdeded. We found last trip that while the park was quite crowded, it was around the main attractions. We had no problem at all riding the smaller one's. IE: Muppetvision, Star Tours, Voyage of Little Mermaid, Great Movie Ride. All the crowds seemed to be around the biggies. IE: Toy Story Mania, TOT, Rockin Rollercoaster.

Tink#64
01-04-2009, 01:54 AM
Our 1st experience with the PM EMH hours was at MGM a few years ago & we were incredibly disappointed! We stayed after Fantasmic & waited in line for one hour for ST's! The next morning, back at MGM - we literally walked on with no wait! I'm thinking PM EMH might be better at MK where there are more attractions to spread the crowd? :confused:

The next time we tried PM EMH - was at MK & right away after Spectro Magic, youngest DS was in tears asking if we really had to stay? :ack: Poor guy was exhuasted! Needless to to say we didn't stay & we haven't even tried PM EMH since then! Sounds like it really works for some, but not for us right now!:(

madi47
01-04-2009, 08:05 AM
I always find the EMH more crowded that during the day. My DD7 actually refers to them as EXTRA CROWDED HOURS:secret:

JRocker
01-04-2009, 12:22 PM
From my experience at all the parks, EMH mornings are much more productive. People don't seem as willing to wake up early.
Of course a lot times we have found that once we get past the first hour of EMH evenings, the crowds start to dwindle.
On our last trip, my kids stuck around MGM for evening EMH and said that once they rode Rockin Roller Coaster and the Movie Ride, the crowds thinned and they were able to ride Tower of Terror like six times non-stop.
My son was feeling a little queasy after that, :sick: don't know why...