PDA

View Full Version : Pop Dining Snack Options

handmaidenofprincesses
01-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Okay, talk about last minute questions... (we leave in 1 day 14 hours 42 minutes) but I need to know (and I'm sure someone can tell me!) what kind of things are available at Pop for snack options? Mostly, we're wondering if we'll be able to use a DDP snack credit and make breakfast out of it.

Thanks in advance!! :mickey:

sassy2000
01-02-2009, 09:57 PM
When we stayed at AS Movies in April we used our snack options for breakfast items such as muffins, bagels & cream cheese, and cereal.

DisneyGlutton
01-02-2009, 10:41 PM
When I stayed at Pop two weeks ago, I tended to get cereal and milk (one snack credit total for both, though they are on the small side) for breakfast and there were tons of other options as the food court is huge. I wouldn't say a lil cereal alone was enough to fill my tummy though, so you'd probably have to spend at least two unless you're not a big eater.

DANAM
01-03-2009, 01:39 AM
When we where there we bought individual snacks like rice crispy treats, pretzels, cheese crackers, ect available at the gift shop.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-03-2009, 12:25 PM
There is no shortage of options...chips, ice cream, rice crispy treats, candy etc....

big blue and hairy
01-03-2009, 12:37 PM
I'm not sure if this is still the case, but at one point I noticed a box of Entenmann's donuts was a snack option!

:sulley: