PDA

View Full Version : He said we could go!!!

jpmsrivers
01-02-2009, 08:57 AM
My sweet, wonderful husband said we could go! :cloud9:

We are taking advantage of the 7 for 4 special and going March 7-14. This is last minute for me since I usually start plannng a year or more in advance. Making sure every little detail has been taken care of and then making sure again. I am the one who has almost as much fun planning as I do once I get there. So now I am in planning overdrive and am loving it.:D

There will be 6 of us (all girls except my 3 year old grandson, who will be turning 4 while we are there). What a magical way to spend a birthday (you know I used that to get him to agree).;) Thanks in advance for all of your help with my planning!:mickey:

olivegirl
01-02-2009, 09:17 AM
We will be visiting March 7-14th and staying at POP! This is our first time staying on property. Have you stayed with at POP before?:mickey:

jpmsrivers
01-02-2009, 09:32 AM
No, I have never stayed at Pop before, but I have stayed at other values and really enjoyed them. We spend the majority of our time at the parks so they suit us just right.

My inlaws went in July and they really loved Pop. I decided to choose it because they don't have to share buses and that is a big plus in my opinion.

One thing is for sure if you are like me once you stay on property you will never want to do it any other way again. We park our car once we arrive and never get in it again until we leave. It is so convenient (mainly because I am directionally challenged...lol).

pdrlkr
01-02-2009, 11:06 AM
:congrats:

olivegirl
01-02-2009, 01:38 PM
We do not spend alot of time in our room. Sleep eat and shower...up early and back late!! This is the first time flying down as we usually drive..(NJ). We will be renting a car though, to go to Clearwater beach. So each time we are in Florida we always make it to Clearwater Beach for the day. LOVE IT THERE!! Also we will be driving to Discovery Cove. I hear it is incrediable there!!:mickey:

mouseketeer mom
01-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Hey! We're March 7th thru 14th too, at the Poly for my daughters 13th BD!! See ya there!;)

jpmsrivers
01-02-2009, 07:36 PM
olivegirl...we are driving, but just from Mississippi it is only about 9 hours. Sounds like you have will have fun...I bet discovery cove will be great.

See all of you there...I wish I was staying at the Poly...maybe next time.:)

Briansmom
01-02-2009, 10:36 PM
My sweet, wonderful husband said we could go!

I can understand your excitement! I was 'talking to my son' the other day with hubby in the room and told DS that we were gonna go to "Ditty Our World" (as our son calls it) soon if I had to pinch pennies till the cows came home. DH said, 'Well, just make sure you plan it for when it's not so crowded."

I just about flipped cuz usually I get "you know it's too expensive and it's too soon since we went last time". I couldn't believe it....he just saw how excited DS was as we were looking through the photo album and talking about all we did last time. But I don't care what changed his mind....:mickey:
I just gotta figure out when we're gonna go.... problem is, DD21 is applying for an internship at the Living Seas for June09-Jan10, so don't want to plan too much until we know what is going on with that since she would probably be able to get us a good discount?? Anyone know how that works?

jpmsrivers
01-03-2009, 12:09 PM
"Ditty Our World" (as our son calls it)

Don't you just love all of the names kids come up with...My DGS calls it Disney Mouse.

I hope you get to go real soon.

My sweet hubby doesn't know yet, but I am already secretly planning a family trip with his mom for Nov. 2010. :secret: It would be a grand gathering and I just know it would be wonderful. No need to worry with that right now...we'll just wait until we get back from this trip.

How exciting for your DD...I wish I would have done something like that.

Happy planning to you...