PDA

View Full Version : Getting on TSM during EMH??

Dsnygirl
01-02-2009, 02:49 AM
Hey all --

What is the possibility of getting on TSM during EMH w/o waiting in a terribly long line??
We are going in January (not marathon wknd) and will be there for EMH, but not earlier in the day to ride it w/ FP's.

Do you guys think if we hit the park mid-afternoon and stayed through EMH that we could get on it during the evening?

Thanks!!

:thanks:

Zawadi
01-02-2009, 04:16 AM
When we were last there (Sept 2008), the FPs had all gone by late morning and during the evening EMH the stand by line was 60 mins.

We only managed to ride TSM by getting a FP immediately after DHS opened.

stitchaholic
01-02-2009, 06:55 AM
we went last january and were there for the marathon and never had trouble riding any of the popular rides or getting fastpasses at any time of the day,so since we are going at the end of january,i am hoping to see less crowds than i did last year during marathon weekend,i think the busy season has come and gone.

disneydeb
01-02-2009, 08:51 AM
We rode it when we won Dream Fastpasses!:mickey:
Enjoyed it, but not to the extent that I would spend 2 hours waiting in line.
I would get there 1st thing and at the rope drop send my fastest runner with all tickets to get fastpasses. :D

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
01-02-2009, 11:22 AM
I agree when we went this summer the fastpasses were gone before lunch and stand-by the shortest I saw was 90 minutes. Go at open get a fast pass and then stand-by. you should be able to get it done quickly. If you go in the vening you are stand by for at least an hour.

tyandskyesmom
01-02-2009, 12:37 PM
I agree with the others...we were there 11-20-08 and then a couple more times during the next 14 days and the only times we were able to get FP was when we arrived at opening or shortly after...and the first day or two of our trip was pretty slow too!

If you can, I'd arrange to be there in the morning...it really is a great ride and my family would ride all day long if not for the 90 minute + wait in line.

disneychick62
01-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Rope drop definatly.....one get the fast passes and one hop in line...its really hard to get on without a lllooonnnggg wait...:thumbsup: