PDA

View Full Version : UN-believable!

mickeys_princess_mom
12-31-2008, 10:10 PM
L-o-v-e TheRustyScupper's style, so will borrow.

1. Winter Wonderland Anniversary Trip (so named because trip was threatened by ridiculous amount of snow for our area!) was a heartbreaker. DH got sick--for days.

2. Did pull off the fancy dinner at the castle
(very disappointing service--later on that) and some cool pix at the GF and beach. Did the princess-going-down-the-stairs-thing--wowwed him. :curtsy:
3. 6'8" man is the worst patient in the world. :drama: :sneeze:

4. Grand Floridian was AMAZING! Met us at bus, and treated us royally. Upgraded to beautiful king octagonal room w/ views to die for.

5. I have tasted luxury, and I LIKED it! Will be going back.

6. Cried a lot, and got to do only a few things, by myself at his insistence.

7. Still very lucky to go and stay there, I know.

8. Have been super down since we came home. This has really been a horrible year, and I was kind of counting on this trip to pull it up.
DH relapsed day after Christmas, and have been mostly housebound w/ above-said patient. :dizzy: Bronchitis--he's fine.

9. At his suggestion, I'm going BACK to the Magic with DD TOMORRow!!! She already had trip planned with friend, and kept working on me. Have AP, and she has room, so we're going!!

10. Am beside myself, packed, and will be a good girl and come home early Sunday in time for school Monday morning. :joy:

11. Happy NEW YEAR, Everybody! Gonna start this one off right! :wave:

stitchaholic
01-01-2009, 05:35 AM
i hope this trip goes better for you and you come home undissapointed! that is why i am scared to stay in a delux resort,i will never be able to go back,lol!

pdrlkr
01-01-2009, 10:27 AM
Good luck on your trip! :thumbsup: :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
01-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Wow!! Didn't expect the ending, that you are going back with DD tomorrow!! That is a very happy ending to your post, indeed! Have a magical time, and hope you all stay well!

Marymouse2003
01-01-2009, 12:11 PM
No way, did I expect the Fairy Tale Ending. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful trip!!! Happy New Year to you!!
God bless,

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Sorry the first trip wasn't all you hoped it would be but at least you have another one to make up for it. Enjoy!