PDA

View Full Version : Rental car questions

bobpfef
12-31-2008, 01:31 PM
This year will be our first renting a car a Disney. We want to go off-site mid trip. I have a rental scheduled for 5:30 at the CCC. We will be at AK that day. How do I get to the CCC from AK? Or should I go back the resort and get to the CCC from there?

Also, when we return the car to the CCC is there transportation to the parks from there? We have a dining reservation at DHS that I am concerned about making it to after we return the car.

Thanks for your help.

faline
12-31-2008, 02:19 PM
Folks from the Car Care Center will come pick you up to pick up the rental and then will drop you off after you drop off the rental. Typically, they pick up and drop off at your resort but I imagine they can pick up and drop off at other on-property locations as well.

Beast_fanatic
12-31-2008, 02:21 PM
Alamo/National at the car care center has a shuttle bus that will come get you (I know they'll come to the resort, I'm not sure about coming to a park), and they'll also take you where you need to go after the rental. You do need to arrange for this ahead of time (like the day before). Bell services should have the number to call to schedule your pick-up.