PDA

View Full Version : We are coming back!!

paragon
12-31-2008, 12:11 PM
We are coming back to WDW! This time in April, during school vacation week. There will seven of us. Myself, DW, my son, and friends with thier two kids. During our trip, our wedding anniversary happens. 8 years! Anyway, here's my question, are there any anniversary specials or surprises? Something Disney would do for us?

I'm not entirely sre DW has realized yet that our anniversay will happen during this trip, I'd like to surprise her somehow. ( Our friends booked the trip, I think DW hasn't really looked at the details of it yet.)

I'm setting up my countdown timer now! can't wait.

pdrlkr
12-31-2008, 07:00 PM
:congrats:

EpcotChic23
01-01-2009, 09:47 AM
Congrats!! I was down there in June during my Anniversary. First thing you would want to do is go to any guest realations and pick up your anniversary button. It makes you feel really special everyone wishes you a happy anniversary. And if you are lucky it will get you 2 free bottels of water. Also what we did was the resturant we ate on our anniversary we called a head of time and told them it was our anniversary. When we got to our table it was decorated with confetti everywhere, Then we got desert it said Happy Anniversary on it. They made it all very special I had a tear in my eye all night. Enjoy!!!

paragon
01-01-2009, 10:15 AM
I was thinking of booking dinner at Cinderellas table for our anniversary, if I can get the res.
if not I'd settle for the crystal palace. Hopefully I can get something.
Thanks for the tip!