PDA

View Full Version : hot tubs at value?

lilo and stiches mom
12-31-2008, 03:28 AM
does anyone know if there is a hot tub at any of the Values? I have been told that there is not.:mickey:

stitchaholic
12-31-2008, 05:40 AM
no hut tobs,but that would be so nice after a long day in the parc!

disneydeb
12-31-2008, 10:01 AM
I can say with all confidence there are no hot tubs at the value resorts.

But a hot shower after a long day in the parks works amazingly well too, especially for the price. The showers have a massage dial.:thumbsup:

thrillme
12-31-2008, 12:21 PM
No Hot Tubs, No Slides, No queen beds. I guess that's why they are the "values".

It's really a mega bummer. Because I like the set up of the values, like the food court, like the bar next to the pool...but...

lilo and stiches mom
12-31-2008, 03:03 PM
thanks for the feedback everyone. That might be a decision maker.

Goes4FastPass
12-31-2008, 03:20 PM
Take the cost difference between 'value' and 'moderate' and multiply it times the number of nights you're staying and then compare that total to what having access to a hot tub for the length of your stay is worth to you.

disneydeb
12-31-2008, 07:27 PM
and refrigerators as addons....:mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-01-2009, 08:50 PM
There were no hot tubs. It woud have been nice to have one but we only used it a couple of times when we stayed at POR this last time. We have used them more at the Dolphin but just didn't seem to make it to them as much this last time.
Soaking in the pool then a hot shower also seems to help after a long day at the parks.

EeyoresBestFriend
01-03-2009, 06:56 PM
We stayed at PC once and I was mortified to find no hot tub(s). It never even crossed my mind that a WDW resort would not have one!
Our first day there we went to locate it and I asked a CM who laughed and said ' Yes Ma'am ~ we have about 2700 hot tubs. They are private and cozy and in your room." I was caught between laughter and being appalled that we chose a resort with out one. We really missed being able to soak our tired little tootsies and chat with others about the parks. My opinion only, but I think it would have been a better "value" had they put in one or two hot tubs and not the bar. ( I'm sure I'll get roasted for this one:blush: )
Still they do have great food at the Food court!:thumbsup: