PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Mom's Club

pixiesmimi
12-30-2008, 09:06 PM
Did anyone else get the newsletter for the Mickey Mom's Club but couldn't access the links? I received one this week but when I clicked on the links, it wanted me to log in. I used what I thought was my id and password but it said there was no record of me after asking questions like my birthdate, etc. I know I have log on info plus since I applied when they were looking for new members, they have all my info. I emailed them to see what was going on but other than receiving an automated answer as to "they will get back to me", I have heard nothing. Anyone else have this problem?

DisneyBabies
12-30-2008, 09:36 PM
How do you get to be a member of Mickey Mom's Club?

pixiesmimi
12-30-2008, 10:06 PM
When they were taking applications last year for two different panels for the Mickey's Mom's Club to help families plan their vacations, if you applied for one of the panels, the ones not chosen became part of the Mickey's Mom's Club. Not sure if others are able to join or not because this is one of the first newsletters I have gotten from them. I never got any newsletters last year from them even though I got a members' kit, etc. So I'm trying to access the site now and it won't let me access it. Obviously they have my info or they wouldn't have sent me the newsletter. Maybe someone else will come along that knows more.

mouseketeer mom
12-31-2008, 07:38 AM
I had the same problem. Its frustrating, I really wanted to see the new Mom's panel. I get the message "Sorry, only for those who applied to panel" or something of that sort. I got the newsletter and the link, but it doesn't recognize me and allow me to log in.

pixiesmimi
01-05-2009, 09:42 PM
I finally got a reply today about my login info. They told me what my info was for two different accounts, one being this site which is what the login info is for the Mom's Club. I don't understand why it wouldn't pull it up when I put in my birthday because it says it has all that info, but who knows with the Disney web site. Anyway, I was able to finally log in today and read the newsletters. I can also go back and download all the newsletters which I never got even though I have been a member of the club from the beginning. So give it a try using your login info from this site.