PDA

View Full Version : Parades & Fireworks During Evening EMH?

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
12-29-2008, 03:34 PM
We will be at WDW 3/27/08 - 4/3/08. We plan to be in MK on 3/29 for evening EMH (the park closes at 9:00 and evening EMH runs from 9:00 until presumably midnight). On disney.com's calendar for that date, Wishes is listed at 9:00, but no Spectro parade is listed. Does anyone know whether there will be a Spectro parade during EMH that night? During our last WDW vacation earlier this year in September, we were at DHS for evening EMH when an "unlisted" showing of Fastasmic occurred during EMH, after the park's official closing time.

SBETigg
12-29-2008, 04:10 PM
It's not likely, but I suppose it could happen. I would say chances are very slim. Some nights, they just don't have Spectro performances.

joanna71985
12-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Spectro doesn't run during EMH (it always runs during regular park hours).

Fant is a little different. If there is a second show, it usually will be running into the start of EMH if there is one that day (but day guests are allowed to be there, since they line up when the park is still running regular hours).

CaptainJessicaSparrow
12-30-2008, 12:21 AM
I don't think I've ever really seen a show take place during EMH.

Like, for Fant, sometimes there are two shows and the first one is at like 7 and the second at 9:30 (when the park closes at 9) but technically, you can still be in the parks they just stop admitting Guests. But I haven't seen that on an EMH night.

It might be possible that they were doing a rehersal. They do need to practice every now and then to make sure everything is still working correctly.

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
12-30-2008, 11:46 AM
It might be possible that they were doing a rehersal. They do need to practice every now and then to make sure everything is still working correctly.
Good thought, but it was an actual show.

I agree with previous posters that Fantasmic is different. In all my years visiting WDW, I have never seen a Spectro parade run during evening EMH.

joanna71985
12-30-2008, 12:38 PM

Nope, they do run shows on EMH nights. The show starts at the beginning of EMH, but everyone is allowed to go (since they open the theater during regular park hours).

CaptainJessicaSparrow
12-31-2008, 12:11 AM
Weird.....I guess I just never work that park enough to know.

Though I did work Fant tonight. It was chaos.......