PDA

View Full Version : WDW Radio Show Podcast Question

mulderxcoltrane
12-29-2008, 12:28 PM
Hello everyone -

I listened to the podcast for a long time and missed the DSI segments with blogger Jeff Pepper.

However - he hasn't been on in months, so I went to his blog (2719 Hyperion) and didn't find the usual link to the WDWRadio website.

Does anyone know if there was a falling out?

bobpfef
12-29-2008, 02:26 PM
Not that I know of. Jeff posted that he is cutting back a bit on the Disney stuff. Read his post on Nov. 26.

mulderxcoltrane
12-29-2008, 06:48 PM
I read that - but it's still curious that his blog no longer has a link to the podcast.

TikiGoddess
12-30-2008, 08:22 PM
I know a lot of people are wishing Jeff Pepper would come back -- me included. His segments with Lou are always so interesting.

I'll have to check out his blog. Haven't heard anything about a falling out, hopefully it's just that he's busy.

Kathy

jefmblrd
01-01-2009, 10:13 AM
I really miss Jeff Pepper as well; I always looked forward to the DSI segments as well as other times he was on. I think the show suffers from his absence.

jefmblrd
01-01-2009, 10:18 AM
I just went to Jeff's blog and saw this post from December 29th.

"Things have been generally quiet around 2719 Hyperion these last few months.

But not for much longer.

The changes have begun. The site design will be changing and evolving. Regular content will be returning. We have big plans in store. Emphasis on we.

Stay tuned . . ."

He had stated on another discussion board that he was cutting back on his Disney immersion, yet he also said that he had been working on a Disney project, so my guess is that this is what he was talking about. We'll see. I'd love to see him do a podcast.