PDA

View Full Version : Turkey hill - Maple Tea

ILoveLegos
12-29-2008, 11:50 AM
Epcot's Canada Pavillion sells Turkey Hill's Maple Tea and my family loves it. My last few visits - it's been sold out. The (sadly empty) boxes decorate a "store" window on the walk into O'Canada in Circle Vision. In anticipation of our upcomming trip, I'd love to hear that the stocked supply is back in the store. I can't even order this online, for some strange reason. Maybe due to import restrictions? Anybody else out there know of a way to stock up on this delicious tea? I can get there in either the central NJ or central FL areas easily.

Simba's Mom
12-29-2008, 12:10 PM
I'm sorry I've never heard of this, but I love tea. For us tea drinkers, tell us-is it maple-flavored?

stitchaholic
12-29-2008, 12:14 PM
i am a canadian,i will look for it locally for you and let you know.

btharvey
12-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Was it Maple Tea, Maple Herbal Tea, or Maple Green Tea? If you Google "Turkey Hill Maple Tea" you can find at least one if not more places you could buy it online ... or check with a Canadian contact, to see if it is cheaper. Might be like importing your own prescriptions, though! :clown:

ILoveLegos
12-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Was it Maple Tea, Maple Herbal Tea, or Maple Green Tea? If you Google "Turkey Hill Maple Tea" you can find at least one if not more places you could buy it online ... or check with a Canadian contact, to see if it is cheaper. Might be like importing your own prescriptions, though! :clown:

Many thanks. It was just Maple Tea. The one place I saw online was a grocery delivery company and they only deliver within a certain mileage of their grocery store. Unfortunately, the company that makes the tea only has one distributor in the States where I can get a catalog. I don't think they deal with individual householders, so I sure hope WDW's Canada Pavillion is well stocked in two weeks (I've only got three tea bags left) LOL! :mickey:

ILoveLegos
12-29-2008, 04:48 PM
I'm sorry I've never heard of this, but I love tea. For us tea drinkers, tell us-is it maple-flavored?

Yes, it's a black tea that has what I'd call a maple-infusion flavor to it. You really tast the maple when you swallow (or burp - sorry to be crude). :blush: It's exactly like drinking hot tea with a pancake breakfast, yummy!

ILoveLegos
12-29-2008, 04:49 PM
i am a canadian,i will look for it locally for you and let you know.

Cool thanks!

Polynesian Dweller
12-29-2008, 05:23 PM
Sent you a PM that will let you get it.

ILoveLegos
12-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Sent you a PM that will let you get it.

Thanks again! :mickey:

PlutoToo
01-08-2009, 05:43 PM
The Canadian trading post has Maple Tea back in stock. I bought some today to try.:thumbsup:

Crow
01-08-2009, 05:59 PM
when you said Turkey Hill, I thought you meant Turkey Hill from Lancaster PA & wondered why I hadnt heard of it....then I saw it wasnt the same company. sounds good though
I did find some places selling it online.
nice to hear about some diff things in Epcot

simpleyred
01-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Mmmm sounds good. I hope they still have some left so I can pick up a box next month. Thanks for sharing :mickey:

Next Trip-Feb.7-13,2009 POFQ

ILoveLegos
01-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Thanks to everyone. I've successfully contacted the Canadian sales rep for the US market. Very soon I'll have 12 delicious boxes of Turkey Hill Maple Tea (it's the smallest lot size they'll sell me) in my cupboards! No doubt a bunch of my friends will be getting a sample of this delicious tea very soon too! LOL :thumbsup:

Trev&Ev Mom
01-09-2009, 03:37 PM
Now I HAVE to try this. I've been to Epcot a gazillion times and have never even heard of this! Thanks for sharing!

BeccaO
01-09-2009, 03:40 PM
when you said Turkey Hill, I thought you meant Turkey Hill from Lancaster PA & wondered why I hadnt heard of it....then I saw it wasnt the same company. sounds good though
I did find some places selling it online.
nice to hear about some diff things in Epcot

This is really funny, because I thought the same thing!!!!! I live in Lancaster County and Turkey Hill Iced Tea and other stuff is popular around here!!!

sneezyone
01-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Crow...I'm in PA too and I thought of our Turkey Hill too!

I LOVE maple...I'll have to try it when I get down there in march!

Crow
01-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Crow...I'm in PA too and I thought of our Turkey Hill too!

I LOVE maple...I'll have to try it when I get down there in march!

Maybe we should suggest that as an Ice Cream flavor.
I buy Turkey HIll in the Wegmans I work in.

DlandMommy
01-09-2009, 07:12 PM
sounds yummy cant wayt to try:mcoffee: