PDA

View Full Version : reloadable gift cards

goofyfan4466
12-28-2008, 07:30 PM
i have not been on in a while so forgive me if this has already been asked.we have 5 reloadable gift cards.we usually go to the local disney store to reload these.we have learned that they are closing this store ( maybe be possible rumor ),so what other way can we reload these cards or are they now no good ? thanks in advance.

kakn7294
12-28-2008, 09:52 PM
I hope you don't lose your Disney Store - ours is gone. Anyway, I just checked into this as I wanted to reload mine. There is no online reload available. I also called the phone # on the back and there is no reload option there although I didn't opt to speak to a representative - I assumed they would tell me the same thing. Even though I can't reload it anywhere, I'm still going to keep mine and hope that someday they add a reload option that will work for me - and besides, the picture of Mickey is cute!

goofyfan4466
12-28-2008, 10:03 PM
if we do lose our store,then what would we do with the cards ? is there any way for disney to acknowledge this ? my family really liked using these cards as i surprised them in april. my kids blew right thru the balance , but it was nice to let them go on their own and use the cards. thanks for answering all my questions.

kakn7294
12-28-2008, 10:46 PM
You can use them at WDW, DL, any type of Disney Store (regular or outlet), or online at DisneyShopping.com.

goofyfan4466
12-28-2008, 10:59 PM
You can use them at WDW, DL, any type of Disney Store (regular or outlet), or online at DisneyShopping.com.

I'm sorry , i meant what would we do with the cards if we could not reload them at the disney store ? is there any other way to reload the cards ? thanks again

mom2mickeyfan
12-30-2008, 10:51 AM
I don't know anything about reloading cards but I know you can purchase them online. You just have to make sure you purchase the ones that can be used at the park and stores and not the ones that can only be used at disneyshopping.com. The shipping is free on the cards so no extra costs for ordering them online. I purchased and recieved 1 as a Christmas gift.