PDA

View Full Version : Can I do this?

Dawneeeey
12-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Hi -

With the holidays and storms here in the Northeast I think my brain was shut off or something. DH and I are leaving in 13 days (yay!) for the world. We are on the dining plan. We have 2 ADRs, one for CRT for dinner for my birthday and another for Hoop De Doo the 1st day we are there. We're going to wing it for the rest of the week (Le Cellier is booked the entire week we are there).

So can I do this.. we want to pay for one of the meals and use the dining plan for the other since they are both two TS credits. I already called and paid for Hoop de doo like an idiot. I should have paid for CRT because it is cheaper. Can I call Disney Dining and get a refund for Hoop de Doo and then pay for CRT? We are still going to both, but CRT is $39.99 per person and HDD is $50. What do you think?

Thank you to my favorite experts!!!

betteratmk
12-28-2008, 06:44 PM
Someone will correct me if I am wrong but I believe you would have to cancel the reservation, and they would refund your credit card and then make a new one! Then you could pay for Hoop De Doo. It takes a few days to see the transaction on your card!

danicafan
12-30-2008, 04:16 PM
Not sure about HDDR, but we had breakfast at the castle and had it paid for and then we added the dining plan, we called in and told them we were on the dining plan now and they refunded our money w/o having to do a new reservation which was great since there are 8 of us and we had a hard time getting a time for 8!