PDA

View Full Version : Little Mermaid Birthday Party!

ValenciaCalling
12-28-2008, 01:34 PM
My birthday is coming up in January and I have decided to have a Little Mermaid themed party, and yes, I'm going to be 21! I know it's for 6 year olds, but I still love it!

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has ever thrown one before and had any ideas for food, tropical drinks, decorations...etc.

Thanks!
Michelle

Donald
12-28-2008, 03:21 PM
goldfish crackers, seafood: shrimp cocktail, sushi, crab cakes, Lobster boil or a clam bake(everything in a big pot: Lobster, shrimp, potatoes, corn on the cob...), and any drink mixed w/ Blue curacco (to look like the ocean!)

Search out Martha Stewart or the Food Network for recipes.

Also have plenty of whatzits and thing-a-bobs!!:crab::cake:Have a Happy Birthday!!

ValenciaCalling
12-28-2008, 09:32 PM
Thanks! Sounds good!

DlandMommy
12-29-2008, 01:24 AM
I love it... How fun:party:I say lots of:marg:&:beer:in fun tropical cups ohh with little umbrellas.Yea ..I wanna come j/k:mickey:Have fun and happy birthday:party: Let us know how it goes:D

goofy for pluto
12-29-2008, 05:50 PM
An Under the Sea party sounds like a lot of fun!
Invitations could be sent as a message in a bottle with, scroll, sand, and shells. If you could have someone dress up as king Triton that would be fun for guests to have a picture with. You could make a backdrop so that the person would only be seen from the waist up
as if they were coming up out of the water.
What ever you plan have a Great Birthday!!
:balloon:

mouseketeer mom
12-30-2008, 03:56 PM
Oriental Trading Company has tons of supplies, novelties, tablewear, decorations, you name it, for an Under the Sea party. We did this for my daughters pool party one year and it was amazing. This company has everything you need. Check it online.

ValenciaCalling
12-30-2008, 06:36 PM
Awesome! Thank you! I looked at their website and I realized that I had seen their catalogs before somewhere else. They have fantastic stuff!