PDA

View Full Version : De Blob for Wii

thrillme
12-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Has anyone played this game? How do you like it?

Jasper
12-22-2008, 03:46 PM
My son has quite a few of the Wii games and has many more on his Christmas list but this is not one of them. As for myself, I have not even heard of this one for the Wii. Putting those two pieces together I would hazard a guess that this is not a terribly popular game.

albino_pygmy
12-22-2008, 03:58 PM
I've heard of the game, but just by being at the right place at the right time. I think this game will be really fun and addicting, but probably not well advertised or well known. This seems like a puzzle/toy type game that you'd just play. I think I found out about it as I was looking up info for other games that are similar to the awesomeness that is Katamari Damacy. DeBlob isn't quite the same, but looks like it'll be just as fun and addicting.

ElenitaB
12-22-2008, 07:27 PM
The game is making its debut in our house tomorrow night. It got 4.5 stars on Amazon. I know that it was high on DS' wish list and I'm looking forward to playing it with him.

ckaranassos
12-22-2008, 08:31 PM
Santa will be bringing this oddly named game down our chimney in a couple of days. My son talks about this game all the time and he is 10 years old.

thrillme
12-22-2008, 11:34 PM
The game is making its debut in our house tomorrow night. It got 4.5 stars on Amazon. I know that it was high on DS' wish list and I'm looking forward to playing it with him.

It's on my DS's wish list he just turned 13. CNet Reviews rated it pretty high and so did IGN. It's a "third party game" but it's currently being rated as "the best"

SIGH...He gave me such a "generic" wish list this year...I'd like to get him something really fun.

ElenitaB
12-24-2008, 06:38 PM
If it helps at all, my just 13 yr old DS is playing DeBlob right now, having received it for the I-don't-know-what-night-of-Hannukah. The verdict on the game right now is "reeeeeeaaally good." As soon as I finish making dinner and The Santa Clause is over, I'm planning on joining him.

Momof2boys
12-25-2008, 10:14 PM
My boys just got this tonight from Grandma - they've been playing it for 2 hours and even passed up chocolate pie to keep playing. It looks fun so I may have to play soon :)