PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Waffle Iron

goofy89
12-21-2008, 07:37 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows if you can still get the mickey mouse waffle irons in the park? I'm looking for one and I was wondering if anyone knows if they are still sold and if so what store I might be able to find it in? Thanks! :mickey:

Piglet822
12-21-2008, 08:47 PM
I can't say for sure if they do but if you call WDW Merchandising they can probably answer your question :)

Their phone number is 407-363-6200, or you can reach them by email at [email protected]

DisneyHoneymooners
12-22-2008, 10:26 AM
I cant say for sure but when we were there in Oct. I saw them for sale in DTD. I'm almost certain it was at the World of Disney store.

TinkerbellT421
12-22-2008, 10:30 AM
I am almost certain that I seen it in the Kitchen store at DTD. I cannot remember the name of the store but it is strictly kitchen/house hold items. I almost bought that and the Stitch cookie Jar :cloud9: I am certain it was there...wish I could remember the name of that place! lol But you can definitely call WDW merchandising at the number the PP posted. :thumbsup:

Missy_Mouses_Dad
12-22-2008, 01:40 PM
We saw them at the kitchen store in DTD. I have one and until I lost the directions, they made for a fun breakfast...

goofy89
12-22-2008, 01:53 PM
Thanks so much for all the help! Does anyone know about how much they cost?

Magic Smiles
12-22-2008, 11:46 PM
I remember that the last Mickey Waffle Irons that I saw in WDW were not for the Mickey shaped waffles but for regular waffles with a Mickey imprint on them. I have been looking for a Mickey shaped waffle iron for the last couple of years. Wish I had of bought the one I saw years ago!:mickey:

kakn7294
12-23-2008, 07:32 AM
We saw them at the kitchen store in DTD. I have one and until I lost the directions, they made for a fun breakfast...I have never used the directions with mine. I just mix up a batch of batter and go to work. With mine, all I have to remember is that when the light is out, it's hot enough.

I believe that I saw them at WDW in August as well, in some of the stores that have kitchen supplies. It's different from mine though - it makes an actual Mickey-shaped Belgium waffle like they serve at the restaurants in WDW. Mine is made by VillaWare and makes what is more of a Mickey-shaped pancake than a waffle. When I did an internet search, it appears that mine was discontinued and everyone is sold out. I hope you can get one - we love ours and I never use the regular waffle iron anymore!