PDA

View Full Version : Osborne Lights

chrisb26
12-21-2008, 10:39 AM
I have a question about the Osborne Lights. I know they will still be on when I visit the 4th however, I'm trying to plan my day out and wanted to know if anybody knows what time they start? I can't seem to find that.

Thanks!

Altair
12-21-2008, 12:09 PM
This is what I found, but it is not official. "The lights go on around 6:15 and remain on one hour after park closing."

Another thing to keep in mind is the last day for Splash Mountain, for a while, is January 4. So catch it if you can. :mickey:

Ian
12-21-2008, 07:48 PM
When we were there (1st week in December) they started around 6:30PM.

CaptainSad
12-21-2008, 09:59 PM
When they flip the switch...:thumbsup:

Missy_Mouses_Dad
12-22-2008, 01:38 PM
Plan on getting "on the streets" early. It got pretty crowded for the "flipping of the switch". Otherwise, the music and light spectacular is repeated throughout the evening. The lines for the Disney Photographers were quite long also...

chrisb26
12-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

I have been before back in December 06 so I was very happy to learn that I would get to see them again this trip. I just forgot when they turned the lights on and "Flipped the Switch".

Mostly wondered since we will probably go to a different park after we see the lights since there is no Fantasmic that night :(

Jasper
12-22-2008, 04:09 PM
I know what other posters have said about crowds at throwing of the switch time but considering this is near the end of the day on the Sunday AFTER New Year I am willing to bet that the crowds won't be bad at all. Of course, I could be wrong because I know there are people like us who will be arriving that day and making a point of being there since it is the last day.