PDA

View Full Version : HELP - DDP Snack vs CS?

Maleficent_vf
12-19-2008, 09:43 PM
We're going to WDW! :party2: Didn't think I'd get the time off from work, but we're booked for March 2009! Now I'm trying to figure out the DDP! :help: Can anyone clarify what constitutes a counter-service credit at the bakeries (Main St., Boardwalk, Kringla, etc.)?

Is a cinnamon roll and juice considered a counterservice meal or two snacks? :confused:

Thanks!
I'm so excited!!!! :cloud9:

TinkerbellT421
12-20-2008, 12:49 AM
Last I knew its considered two snacks. Anything under $4.00 is what we were told for use of snack credits.

mom2morgan
12-20-2008, 10:12 AM
We're going to WDW! :party2: Didn't think I'd get the time off from work, but we're booked for March 2009! Now I'm trying to figure out the DDP! :help: Can anyone clarify what constitutes a counter-service credit at the bakeries (Main St., Boardwalk, Kringla, etc.)?

Is a cinnamon roll and juice considered a counterservice meal or two snacks? :confused:

Thanks!
I'm so excited!!!! :cloud9:

OMG! We just got back, and found that SO confusing - every place does it different, and some of them do it different depending which cashier you get. For instance, one day my daughter got a juice, a yogurt and a muffin and got charged one counter service. The very next day she got the exact same thing and was charged 3 snacks!!! Lots of places we went, we were told to have two drinks with breakfast, since there was no dessert. And at Starring Rolls at DHS, a counter service was TWO pastries and TWO drinks...therefore, one credit got me breakfast for both kids! No advice, but ask everywhere when in doubt.

dolphinmickey9170
12-20-2008, 11:09 AM
At SSR, we used a QS credit for breakfast by getting one pastry, one beverage, and one piece of fruit.