PDA

View Full Version : Printing boarding passes

handmaidenofprincesses
12-19-2008, 01:25 PM
Hey everyone..

Will the concierge at Pop print our Southwest boarding passes for us 24 hrs before we leave or will we have to find some other way to do our online check in?

Thanks in advance :)

sillyolbear
12-19-2008, 02:09 PM
They will print them for you.

disneyers
12-19-2008, 02:27 PM
They will also check you in at Guest Services at any of the parks! We used Guest Services at Epcot on Wednesday to print our boarding passes for our flight on Southwest yesterday.

Now that's great service!

CPT Trips
12-19-2008, 02:39 PM
There is another option and you don't have to worry about where you are and what you are doing at the "magic minute. A family member or trusted friend at home can check-in for you. Just give them the information . . . confirmation number and name tickets are in and they can get you set right at the earliest time. No need to get the boarding pass printed - just get it reissued when you get to the airport and check your bags.

PetefromRI
12-19-2008, 04:23 PM
I believe you can check in on your cell phone.You just have to sign up for it on the SW website.

faline
12-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Guest Relations at the parks will assist with this as well. If you happen to be at a resort, other than your home resort, you can also make this request of the concierge desk wherever you might be on property.

thumperbug
12-21-2008, 11:17 AM
if your cell phone has internet access you can check in on your phone. Thats what I do. I set the alarm on my watch to go off 5 mins before the 24hr mark so I can put the info in my phone and hit enter at the exact time.

For our next trip I did pay an extra $20 for 2 of our tickets to get biz class tickets so at least 2 of us are guaranteed to board a1-15. My ticket was a rewards ticket and based on my luck....I am sure that even if I check in that ticket at the 24 hr mark exactly I am going to end up in the C group. At least I know my DH and DS (6yrs old) will be together on the plane. Hopefully they can save me a seat with them w/o too much hassle.

But back to original topic... you can check in on cell phone, someone at home, conceirge or guest services at any park. Don't need the paper pass at time of check in. You can print at airport.