PDA

View Full Version : restaurants NOT participating in DDP in '09?

dumbo_buddy
12-18-2008, 01:03 PM
hi all!
DH and i have decided on a March '09 trip to the world! we found out recently that i'm expecting our first on July 4th so the Sept trip we had planned isn't going to happen.

i called to make ADRs and was able to get pretty much everything i wanted.

however, Wolfgang Puck Cafe AND San Angel have not yet decided on whether or not they'll be participating in DDP next year. ARGH! shouldn't the DECIDE soon???

is there a place that will update us on that or should i just keep calling to check?

KatMark
12-18-2008, 02:18 PM
hi all!
DH and i have decided on a March '09 trip to the world! we found out recently that i'm expecting our first on July 4th so the Sept trip we had planned isn't going to happen.

i called to make ADRs and was able to get pretty much everything i wanted.

however, Wolfgang Puck Cafe AND San Angel have not yet decided on whether or not they'll be participating in DDP next year. ARGH! shouldn't the DECIDE soon???

is there a place that will update us on that or should i just keep calling to check?

First, CONGRATULATIONS on expecting that first baby. How exciting.

Second, there are a lot of restaurants that have not signed up besides the ones you mentioned including the Italian restaurant at Epcot, Yak & Yeti, the restaurants at our resort, Coronado, etc. Rumor has it that a final decision is supposed to be announed on December 22.