PDA

View Full Version : Dec.6th - 13th dinning review-Part 2

buzz638
12-18-2008, 11:27 AM
Here it is, part to 2 of the “Dec 6th to 13th dinning reviews”

Ohana feast breakfast at Polynesian resort: A favorite for us, maybe because our very first thing we did on our very first visit at Disneyworld was that breakfast…
All good things to say about the whole experience. Food, lots of it, very good, service was great, interaction with character excellent. A+ for the funniest Pluto we ever saw. He was walking on the floor, rolling on his back; DD was scratching his back, verry funny.
As we were almost ready to leave, the little parade with the kids and character started and Mickey was just at the table before us, so we waited for the parade to end so we could see Mickey. When he came back, he started at the table just after us! We mentioned the situation to a cast member and Mickey was back with us a few moments later. We really appreciated it.

San Angel Inn for lunch: I read a lot of bad reviews on this place before we left, but still wanted to see and taste for ourselves. Of course the place is beautiful, the settings, the decoration, the ambiance is great. Eduardo, our server was very nice, explained the menu and describe everything very well. I had the Tacos Al pastor, which was ok, not more.
DD had the Mahi-Mahi and she loved it. MIL and FIL asked for plain chicken with rice and they liked it. We each had a different dessert and they were all very good. Overall has a good experience, the food imho was just ok. We will not go back.

I wont lists all the counter service, but I will tell you that I loved the bacon double cheeseburger at Pecos Bill, also that I think the best value for counter service is the half chicken at Cosmic Ray. Huge piece of chicken, mashed potatoes and green beens, very good.

It was our first time using the DDP, and will definitely use it again in the future.

If you want more details or have questions feel free to ask.

Buzz

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-18-2008, 11:59 AM
Sounds good

SBETigg
12-18-2008, 01:47 PM
You fit in a lot of fun dining experiences. Thank you for the reviews.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-18-2008, 02:34 PM
Sounds like you had mostly great meals! I'm glad you enjoyed :)

disneydrmr
12-18-2008, 04:02 PM
The bacon cheeseburger at Pecos Bill was a favorite for me and my husband! You just can't beat that fixin's bar!!!!

artyboy
12-18-2008, 05:14 PM
Thanks!

I am taking my family (8 of us) to San Angel on Christmas evening (only place that I could get them all to agree upon, and that could take a party of our size given the notice).

Pray to the Disney gods that we have a decent meal!

Dawneeeey
12-18-2008, 09:17 PM
thanks for your reviews!! :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
12-19-2008, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the great reviews. We haven't been to San Angel for a few years, but we will be trying it again!!

pdrlkr
12-21-2008, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the Reviews! :smickey: