PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember what October's AP special was?

Dsnygirl
12-18-2008, 11:04 AM
Hi guys!

Okay, can't believe I'm even thinking about our potential October trip, as we just got back... but hey, it keeps me in my "happy place"... :blush:

Anyway -- I searched through the forum and can't find any other questions re: this, so does anyone remember what Disney put out as the AP rates for October? We're new AP holders, and aren't holding our breath that the 4 for 3 special will be repeated in the fall -- it's too easy to get people down there then -- so we're hoping for an AP rate like there has been the last two years. But we don't know the details of what was offered -- so does anyone remember what the room rates were for AP holders?

:thanks:

TinkerbellT421
12-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Hope this helps and that this is what your looking for. You can find the "Historic 2008 Discounts" under info central here in Intercot. Here is the link:
http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/discounts/historicdiscounts.asp

:thumbsup::mickey:

Dsnygirl
12-18-2008, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the link, but it only lists that a special existed, not what the details were. :) I know that the AP rates vary, depending on the time of year, so I'm actually looking to see if anyone remembers what the offered room rates were - specifically for a moderate resort, but any info would be helpful.

:thanks:

megustamex
12-18-2008, 07:17 PM
We went Oct. 21-28 and paid $74 for the first 5 nights and $54 the last two nights. We went during the food and wine festival and it was the more expensive week of the month, and I remember that there were two weeks before and after that were cheaper ($54 a night for values). I believe that the moderates were running about $120 a night on the more expensive nights and $99 I think on the cheaper nights, because we had looked into these as well. Hope this helps.

megustamex
12-18-2008, 07:19 PM
Just an addition to my response - I think the cheap weeks were the first two weeks in Oct, the expensive weeks were the last two weeks in Oct, and then the first week in November got cheap again. Those first two weeks in Oct. you still have a better chance of hurricanes which might be why they had some reduced rates.