PDA

View Full Version : Just back: Dining review

sassy2000
12-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Stayed Dec 6-15 on DDP. We had a great experience and great meals. Here is my review of the resaurants we ate at...

50's Prime Time Cafe: Always good food here. Love the pot roast. DH had chicken pot pie and he said it was just ok. Atmosphere was great. Server was wonderful.
Crystal Palace: 1st time we ate here Oct 07 and we loved it. This time... not so much. The characters were great but the food was only ok.
Play-N-Dine: We have eaten here 3 times and always have a good experience. My kids love Little Einsteins. The food is good not great but we deal with it so our kids see Leo and June.
Tusker House Lunch buffet: 1st time here and we will definitely be back. Food was very good.
San Angel: I was worried after reading bad reviews on this place but we had a good experience. Our server was attentitve. The food was good. I had the mahi mahi which was very good.
Boma dinner: One of my faves. Food was great. Lots of good soups on buffet. Zebra domes were wonderful.
Tusker House breakfast: I'm not a big breakfast person so the food was ok. Characters seemed rushed. Donald Duck took a quick picture with the kids and was gone. Probably won't do this one again.
Chefs de France: One of the best meals I've had at WDW. I had the short ribs.... yummy! DH had scallops & shrimp which he liked. Desserts were the best I've found so far.
Whispering Canyon: Another great place to eat. We both had canyon skillet. Great meal and fun atmosphere.
Marrakesh: 2nd time eating here. Still good place to eat. I had couscous royale. Very good.

Overall great meals. We never waited more then 5 minutes past our ADR times to be seated. Can't wait for our next trip.:thumbsup:

Tbelle1976
12-17-2008, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the reviews! We will be dining in some of the same places in Feb, and I'm always curious of others reviews before we go down.

SBETigg
12-18-2008, 08:00 AM
You went to some of my favorites. So glad to see so many good reviews. Thanks.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-18-2008, 08:16 AM
Thanks for the info:mickey:

pdrlkr
12-21-2008, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the Reviews! :smickey: