PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming of Disney?

disneycutie165
12-17-2008, 05:32 PM
Last night I had a dream that me, 3 of my friends, and my boyfriend all went to Disney together by ourselves. It was such an awesome dream. Do you ever feel like Disney is just calling your name? Or when you absolutly can't stand it anymore you just wanna scream. Disney commercials flashing on the screen on your most depressing days? Disney enjoys taunting people. Have you ever had an exciting dream or a strong Disney urge? Please post your experiences.:)

joanna71985
12-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Oh yeah, I have a really strong urge to be in Disney. I got back from my last CP in August, and it's been killing me to be in NJ while all my friends are in FL. Now, if all goes well, I should be graduating in Aug. And I then will be moving down to FL for good. I can't wait!

ValenciaCalling
12-18-2008, 12:01 AM
It's only been two years since I've been there, but it feels like 10. When the plane lifted off the runway to fly back to Philadelphia, I cried my eyes out. I hope I'll be back soon!

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-18-2008, 08:31 AM
Well....I've been OCD about planning our trip for the last year and a half and finally its 2 days away....my mom says I'll be just obsessed about planning the next one when we get back:blush:

TinkerbellT421
12-18-2008, 08:41 AM
I swear sometimes that me and DBF eat, dream and sleep Disney. We are leaving in 18 days to be there in the world....after at one point being 356 days away. Now it feels to good to be true. I cant wait. I was just having this conversation with one of my friends last night. I was showing her all my scrapbooks, and my crystals and my pins....Everyone says Im obsessed! :blush: My friend Mike thinks Disney has infected my brain and made me crazy were his exact words. Then when we do get back we will be planning our next stay in 2010 because we will have to call and make reservations in early February soooo cant wait :mickey: But I cant really think of any scenarios that have happened to me that have stuck out. Except for when after we got back from our first trip we were late in planning and was scared we werent going to be able to make the 2008 trip....stressed about it everyday and every week. Pinched every penny possible and we were able to pull it off. Every time we went to buy something we didnt need or was just something we wanted we would think we could just put this money in the vacation fund. So thats what we did. And we pulled it off. Its amazing how penny pinching and thinking about Disney and your possible trip helped us save the money we needed. :mickey:

BMan62
12-18-2008, 09:32 AM
We got back from WDW the last week in September and decided that 2009 would be a non-Disney vacation year.

Sooooo, what did DW get me for Christmas? 3 nights in a studio at Boardwalk Villas!!!! And she says that I'm obsessed with WDW!!!! :thumbsup:

stitchaholic
12-18-2008, 02:12 PM
the trip last year was supposed to be once in a lifetime trip,but then came the constant trying to win contests,the constant commercials and then the deals,until i couldn't possibly refuse,so out came the credit card,no regrets though,no regrets,i cannot even think straight until i get there 38 days and counting....:cloud9: