PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Experience

artyboy
12-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Hi all!

Has anyone been part of this recently?

We used to always join this, but haven't recently as we haven't been able to go to WDW for awhile.

Anything different about it these days?

:mickey:

MarkC
12-17-2008, 04:55 PM
We have the card now. We will make two 7 day trips using the card (same with annual passes). We actually saved the cost of the card, which I think was about $65, plus a few dollars more on the first trip. We used it at Biergarten, Cape May, Beaces and Cream, ESPN Club, plus I think they even gave us a discount at the downtown Disney McDonalds, although I'm not sure they were supposed to. Those are places we would normally eat anyway. I know I kept track of the cost just to see if it would pay for itself, and it did easily with 5 of us. On our 2nd trip next August, every penny saved goes back in my pocket. Intercot's "Info Central" page has a great summary of where you can use it, the cost, etc. Good luck. Mark

artyboy
12-17-2008, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the info...and I now see a different thread calling it "Tables in Wonderland?"

Same thing???

ILoveLegos
12-17-2008, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the info...and I now see a different thread calling it "Tables in Wonderland?"

Same thing???

Yes "Disney Dinning Experience(DDE)' has been renamed to "Tables in Wonderland". The name is a little hokey to me but they changed it to erase confusion between DDE and the "Disney Dining Plan (DDP)" - the names were too similar.

artyboy
12-17-2008, 05:37 PM
Thanks!!!

This is why I LOVE me some Incercot!:rocks: