PDA

View Full Version : Best place to try and grab a spot at MK?

chick20679
12-17-2008, 01:46 PM
We leave tomorrow!!!! :cloud9:
I was thinking of trying to find a spot where we could stay all evening... one where we could see "Celebrate the Season", "Wishes" and the Christmas Parade.
I know we will have to stake out this spot very early, but wondered if anyone had any tips on where we might find a spot we could see all three things fairly well?? TIA!

Ian
12-17-2008, 01:54 PM
I'm not sure what "Celebrate the Season" and the "Christmas Parade" are ... are you talking about during MVMCP? Or is this something different?

AwPhooey
12-17-2008, 01:55 PM
The first thing that came to mind for me is the seating outside Casey's. I've never seen Celebrate the Season, though, so I don't know what kind of view you'd have.

HeadFairyInCharge
12-17-2008, 03:01 PM
You can see the Celebrate The Season on Castle Stage from the Statue but it is a distant view.

The parade people rope off and line the parade route very early so you may want to keep this in mind stand across from the statue circle Castle right in front of you or slightly across to the right or the Circle, parade comes from Frontierland and swings around the circle. Good Luck !!

Tbelle1976
12-17-2008, 03:03 PM
For some reason we always sit toward the end of Main St. or somewhere along the "wheel". I know that you can see the fireworks and parade from other parts of the park, but I love to see both along Main St. with the castly right there.

It's great while your taking pictures to get the front of the castle in the background.