PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide!

handmaidenofprincesses
12-17-2008, 10:25 AM
My aunt and I will be in Disney for her birthday (18 days and counting!!) and we have yet to make an ADR for dinner the day we arrive. My dad has decided that he will pay for us to eat at a TS restaurant at Downtown Disney for her birthday as a gift from him. Of the restaurants there, I have only ever eaten at Raglan Road, which I absolutely loved, but I know there's a lot more to choose from.

So I'm looking for opinions: where should we eat??

Thanks in advance!

SBETigg
12-17-2008, 10:32 AM
I would try the Wolfgang Puck Cafe based on all the really good reviews I've read of it. Every other place seems to get pretty mixed reviews, some good and some bad. But I've never seen a bad review for Puck's.

ElenitaB
12-17-2008, 10:58 AM
I concur: definitely try WP Cafe. We ate there in February and it was excellent. The service was great and the food excellent (try their soups). We walked out of there two very happy campers.

ThanxForNoticin
12-17-2008, 12:43 PM
I agree that WP is a terrific place to eat. I would also highly recommend Portobello and the Rainforest Cafe, depending on your tastes. Enjoy!

betteratmk
12-17-2008, 01:24 PM
:marg:Fultons is also great or Wolfgangs!

kemps@wdw
12-17-2008, 10:17 PM
Try House of Blues. Great comfort food and fun atmosphere. We didn't really care to much for WP or Bongos, Fulton's was a little pricey. Planet Hollywood...well...average at best. HOB is always a revisit for us. :thumbsup:

artyboy
12-18-2008, 04:27 PM
Another vote for Wolfgang Puck's. :mickey:

handmaidenofprincesses
12-20-2008, 12:16 PM
Thanks for all of your suggestions.. We sort of completely ignored them though haha :blush: We were going through menus here on intercot and it occured to me that we could eat at other resorts too, so we're going to try Spoodles! :eat: Very excited! Thanks again for your suggestion!

disneyworld55925592
12-22-2008, 10:05 AM
spoodles is very yummy :thumbsup:

DisneyFr33k
12-22-2008, 06:28 PM
Wolfgang Pucks for sure!! :thumbsup:

We ate there last October and it was hands down the BEST food! And, we asked our server what they recommend. Take their advice - I had the meatball pasta. It was to die for as they slow cook a massive meatball for over 8 hours and serve it over pasta and sauce. It melted in my mouth!! And I am not a meatball person! My DH had the macadamia nut crusted breast of chicken and he was equally impressed.

Take it from us, you will not be disappointed! :tasty: