PDA

View Full Version : Buzz Lightyear

brewcrew26
12-16-2008, 09:21 PM
The Disney web site says that Buzz Lightyear is going to be down from March 2-6 for maintenance. This is my brother's favorite ride and he hasn't been to WDW in six years. Any chance that it'll open earlier? I've never had a trip affected by a refurb.

TinkerbellT421
12-16-2008, 11:48 PM
Unfortunately, through experience, if they say it will be down for that long for refurb, it will be down for that long, if not longer. I have actually shown up with no refurbs on the calendar and then show up and the ride was down and put on the calendar the day before...So no the chances of it opening sooner are slim and none. Sorry :( Hey this is my third January in a row and Splash Mountain has been closed ironically the same exact week I will be there everytime....I hate it lol but what are you going to do....Same exact week every time! So I still have not experienced splash mountain. :(

CaptSmee
12-17-2008, 12:38 AM
It's only down for 4 days. You aren't staying longer than that? If he is going to be disappointed, then make sure to ride Toy Story Midway Mania and he won't be as disappointed! It's like Buzz Lightyear upgraded!

DANAM
03-16-2009, 08:54 PM
make sure to ride Toy Story Midway Mania and he won't be as disappointed! It's like Buzz Lightyear upgraded!

Ditto!!!!