PDA

View Full Version : Buying Splash Mountain Photo after the trip?

FaithTrustPixieDust
12-16-2008, 02:51 PM
I'm posting this for my DORK friend who prefers to just lurk on Intercot and is too DORKY to post his own question . . . . :mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

So anyway, Dorkface was at WDW over Thanksgiving and wrote down his photo ID # from Splash Mountain. Is it too late to order it now? How would he go about it?

Thanks!

TinkerbellT421
12-16-2008, 03:47 PM
I believe it may be too late. Im not 100% positive but I believe he wouldnt be able to collect that picture unless it was saved unto the photopass card (Some rides you can put the picture on the photopass card) but I am almost certain there is no way outside of disney that you can purchase the ride photos. Again, unless it was transferred to a photopass card. But if I am wrong I am sure someone will be along shortly to correct me.

Also, I like how you are trying to get your friends attention by calling him dorkface lol. You should try to get him to sign up and join the rest of the disney addicts :mickey:

joanna71985
12-16-2008, 04:05 PM
Yes unfortunately. The photos do not get saved, and are deleted.

DORKFACE
12-16-2008, 04:39 PM
Fine - I'll man up and post. FTPD makes me sound like a disney perv!

While it's not the answer I wanted to hear, thank you for replying to my "friend" in the first post. I'm looking forward to the day you can put all of your ride photos on Photopass, not just TT.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my "lurking" around the boards.

FaithTrustPixieDust
12-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Dorkface, I am SO proud of you!!! :mickey:

EeyoresBestFriend
12-16-2008, 06:34 PM
:welcome::rocks:

Congrats on surviving your first post!

JPL
12-16-2008, 08:51 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!

No need to lurk join in the fun and post some more :mickey:

gerald72
12-16-2008, 09:14 PM
Go, Dorkface.

TinkerbellT421
12-16-2008, 11:54 PM
Fine - I'll man up and post. FTPD makes me sound like a disney perv!

While it's not the answer I wanted to hear, thank you for replying to my "friend" in the first post. I'm looking forward to the day you can put all of your ride photos on Photopass, not just TT.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my "lurking" around the boards.

:funny::rotfl::haha: That is way to funny!! I almost spit out my coffee all over my computer when I saw your name and it triggered a gut laugh due to your "friend" lol!!! No need to lurk we are one big happy disney family :D Soooo
:welcome::rocks:

illini
12-17-2008, 01:26 AM
Welcome Dorkface!

Love, love, love the username. You can't go back to lurking-- your username will make me smile every time I see it.

Diznee4Me
12-17-2008, 08:40 AM
!!!!!WELCOME DORKFACE!!!!!!

You do know that now we all are going to be looking for you wherever you post? No more lurking - I think you have been made instant celebrity!:D

FaithTrustPixieDust
12-17-2008, 10:08 AM
The irony is that Dorkface is the one who introduced me to Intercot a couple of years ago! Now's he's an Intercot Celebrity! Can we get a new "smile" that says DORKFACE ROCKS?!?!
:rocks:

DORKFACE
12-17-2008, 06:14 PM
Wow, you guys are way too kind! This posting thing still makes me nervous but I'll give it a shot. Just remember to give me the credit if I post something you like, and blame FaithTrustPixieDust if you disagree with my posts! ha! :mickey:

beksy
12-18-2008, 07:03 PM
Welcome! I was nervous too when I first started posting but you'll be fine. You're a part of the Intercot family now (and a celebrity!) so you can't back down! :party:

PirateLover
12-18-2008, 08:25 PM
THREE CHEERS FOR DORKFACE!!! HUZZAH!! HUZZAH!! HUZZAH!! ;)
welcome!