PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic schedule?

Mrs Bus Driver
12-16-2008, 12:24 PM
Hi everybody I know I'm a little ahead of myself asking this now but I'm stuck at home sick. I was thinking about my trip coming up in Oct and started wondering what days of the week Fantasmic operates on and if I should do the dinner package? :mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
12-16-2008, 01:12 PM
Well, the October schedule won't be out for some time.

But Fantasmic is going to two nights a week, so one - you need to make sure trip will coincide with a showing, and two - I would think a package might be a good idea now that the shows will be only 2x. It might be really busy during those times.

Or maybe, if we are lucky, they will see that AI is a horrible idea and that they have a higher demand for Fant and go back to showing it every night.

Stich8818
12-16-2008, 02:18 PM
Well, the October schedule won't be out for some time.

But Fantasmic is going to two nights a week, so one - you need to make sure trip will coincide with a showing, and two - I would think a package might be a good idea now that the shows will be only 2x. It might be really busy during those times.

Or maybe, if we are lucky, they will see that AI is a horrible idea and that they have a higher demand for Fant and go back to showing it every night.

Here is hoping they will see the error of their ways..

Imagineer1981
12-16-2008, 02:25 PM

:ditto:

Mrs Bus Driver
12-16-2008, 02:27 PM
Thank you for responding, I know things can change btw now and when I go but can you tell me what 2 days of the week it is showing on at least for now?:mickey:

CaptSmee
12-17-2008, 12:50 AM

The week we are going in April it's showing 3X's that week. I think it's going to depend on crowd expectations. There's also weeks' that month where it's 4 or 5 times with 2 shows per night even.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
12-17-2008, 01:16 AM
So far, the schedule is going to be based around whatever the AIE thing is doing. There is no set days as of yet, but I would expect one to be on either Friday or Sat.

Simba's Mom
12-17-2008, 11:21 AM
I also thought that the 2 nights that they were showing "Fantasmic" were 2 nights the same every month-like "Starting in January, Fantasmic will be shown - and -". You mean it varies every month? Guess I'll definitely need the park hours then.

CaptSmee
12-17-2008, 11:56 AM
I also thought that the 2 nights that they were showing "Fantasmic" were 2 nights the same every month-like "Starting in January, Fantasmic will be shown - and -". You mean it varies every month? Guess I'll definitely need the park hours then.

Yes---it varies---check the park hours for when you are going to be there and start planning!

locutus
12-17-2008, 10:26 PM

I highly doubt it. they never seem to.

chrisie703
12-17-2008, 11:49 PM
So far, the schedule is going to be based around whatever the AIE thing is doing. There is no set days as of yet, but I would expect one to be on either Friday or Sat.
I'm sorry , but could someone tell me what AIE is? Thanks!:)

CaptainJessicaSparrow
12-18-2008, 12:13 AM
I'm sorry , but could someone tell me what AIE is? Thanks!:)

American Idol Experience.

Also known as Pure Dung.

Mrs Bus Driver
12-18-2008, 08:31 AM
Thanks everybody, I guess I'll have to wait for the schedule. I was hoping it would be pretty dependable like EMH. OH well thanks anyway:mickey::mickey:

Stich8818
12-18-2008, 06:27 PM
American Idol Experience.

Also known as Pure Dung.

Noo... Pure Dung Bomb